11

Wei sat down at the bar and waited for Lan to get to his spot. Lan started to make Wei's drink. 'So how has work been?', Wei asked to start a conversation. 'Good.', he answered back. Wei turned his head to look if Nie already left, He sure is talkative today, he sighed and looked back at him, 'You done?' Lan placed his drink in front of him. 'Thanks, and why did you want Nie to leave?' 'Didn't invite him.', Lan walked away as he said that. He left Wei in confusion, But I invited him.

Wei sat most of the time alone at the bar while Lan was working, so he got bored and laid his head on his arms. After a while he fell asleep.

In the meantime, the bar closed down.

Lan Xichen asked Wangji, 'Is he drunk?' Lan Wangji shook his head, 'Tired.' Lan Qiren walked to them, 'Well wake him up, we're closing.' Lan Wangji, nodded and tried to wake up Wei Wuxian. He woke up and looked at Lan Wangji, 'You're so mean.' 'What?', he asked. Wei sighed, as he took his wallet out his jacket to pay, 'See you at another meeting I guess.' He left.

Lan Wangji just stood at the same place wondering what he did wrong. Lan Xichen started talking after a few seconds, 'Shall we go home?' Wangji looked at the ground and followed his brother and uncle to the car. When they arrived home Wangji went to Xichen's room to ask why Wei Wuxian seemed irritated.

Wangji knocked on his door. 'Come in.' He opened the door. 'Are you okay?', Xichen asked with a smile. Wangji closed the door and sat down on his bed. 'So, I guess you're not okay', he sat next to him, 'What's wrong', he put his arm around him. 'Why was he mad at me?', he asked softly. Xichen looked at his younger brother, 'I don't this he was mad at you, maybe just irritated?' Wangji looked at the ground, 'He was mad.' Xichen rubbed his arm with his hand and asked, 'Is there a reason why you're so upset about this?' Wangji didn't answer back. 'Do you like him?', Xichen knows that he doesn't like things when he's being rushed but he still asked. Wangji nodded after a little while. Xichen smiled at him, 'Then you should tell him.' Wangji looked at him. 'You could ask him on a date, a proper one so that he doesn't come with a friend.' Wangji looked away, 'Maybe.' Xichen let go of him and folded his arm, 'My little brother likes someone......adorable.' 'I'm not adorable', Wangji quickly said after him. 'You're very adorable, my little adorable brother.' Wangji didn't respond this time he just coldly looked at him. 'Ow, get that scary face away from me', he laughed a little. Wangji got up and said, 'I'm going to my room.' Xichen nodded, 'Sleep well.' 'You too', he said before leaving.