13

In the next few days Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian haven't been in contact. Lan doesn't really know how to start a conversation and Wei has just been busy with work.

Wei sat down in a chair across for Jiang Cheng at his desk. 'Tired?', Jiang asked. He looked at him, 'If I say yes will you tell me to suck it up?' Jiang Cheng leaned on the desk, 'Yes.' Wei let out a little laugh. Jiang leaned back, 'At least I'm being honest.' Wei laughed again, 'Yes, thank you.' 'But if you want you can take a few days off.' 'You sure?' 'Yea, if we really need you, I'll just call you in.' Wei looked at him with a worried look on his face. Jiang looked confused, 'What?' 'What if I'm in the shower.' 'Omg, shut up!'

'But then I'll take a week off?', Wei asked while looking at Jiang Cheng. He nodded, 'Fine with me, enjoy your free time while I'm suffering here by myself!' '......You- can- what?' Jiang Cheng looked to the side while being all dramatic. 'Aish, look at you being like your mom. Auntie! Please forgive me!' Jiang turned his head back to look at Wei, 'WHO YOU CALLING AUNTIE?' Wei laughed. Jiang rolled his eyes. 'One day those eyes will be stuck in the back of your head!' 'Better than looking at you!' 'Wooooow, meaaaan.' Jiang pushes his arm, Wei put his arm around his shoulders, 'If you take a day off, we can do something together?' 'Maybe another time, I want to save my vacation days.' Wei took his arm off, 'Have fun suffering then', he said while smiling. 'Thank you', Jiang said with a little nod.

'Yanli, can you come help me with some paperwork, the system shut down again.' Yanli turned around, 'Uh, sure, lead the way.'

'Maybe we need an upgrade?' 'I'll tell my father, I don't really know much about those things.' 'Ah, I'll go notify your brother then, you can go back to what you were doing.' Yanli made a little nod with her head, 'Have great day.' 'You too ma'am.'

She walked back to her working place, but she ran in to Jin Zixuan. He was with Jin Guangyao, his half-brother. Yanli walked up to them, 'Welcome you two.' Jin Guangyao spoke to her, 'Miss Jiang! How have you been?', he smiled as he said it. Yanli smiled, 'I've been doing well, I hope everything is going well with you as well.' 'Of course', he let out a little laugh.

'If I may ask, why are you two here?', she asked politely. Jin Zixuan spoke before his brother, 'We need to speak to Jiang Cheng.' Yanli looked at him then quickly moved her eyes away from him, 'He might be in his office, I can walk you two there.' Guangyao smiled, 'I'm sure you're very busy, we can just ask someone else.' 'Alright then', she made a little head bow and walked away.

Aaah, I definitely looked stupid in front of him. 

They entered Jiang's office.

"Welcome, please sit down". Guangyao sat down first, "Thank you for letting us come by so soon", he smiled. "I had some free time, but let's start, shall we?". Guangyao turned to Zixuan, "Come sit down". Zixuan looked away, "You don't really need me now do you?". "What do you mean by that?', Guangyao looked a little worried. Zixuan looked like he was thinking about what to say next, "I need to go to the bathroom". Guangyao relaxed his face, "Ow, alright then", he turned back to Jiang Cheng and Zixuan walked out the room.

I think I came over a little too cold, I'd better go look for her.

Yanli went back to her desk to finish the papers she was working on. But then she saw someone walk to the side of her desk. She looked up to she who was standing there and there he was, Jin Zixuan.

'Can- can I help you with something', she smiled softly. Zixuan's face looked a little irritated, 'What are you doing?' Yanli looked back down at the papers she was handling, 'Just some inventory', she looked back at Zixuan. He didn't know what to respond back so he just made a little nod and stood still. Yanli got a little nervous, 'Did you already talk to A-Cheng?' 'No, Guangyao is talking to him, didn't feel like I needed to be there.' 'Then why did you come?', Yanli realised what she said may come over as little mean, 'As in you could've just stayed home and relax.' She nervously played with her hair. Zixuan sighed, 'My mom told me to come, didn't really have a choice.' Yanli's head shot back up, 'How is your mother? I haven't seen her in a while.' Zixuan folded his arms, 'She's fine. Nothing special that happened.' 'Okay', she didn't really know what to talk about now, so she just stayed quiet and looked back at the papers.

Aah, its awkward again, they both thought.

Zixuan spoke first, 'Miss Jiang?' Yanli looked back up at him, 'Yes?' He looked away, 'Mmh", and looked back at her, 'You want to get a drink sometimes- for business or just fun, free time you know.' She blushed a bit and looked back down, 'S- sure, I'll text you when I'm free.' 'Okay', Zixuan walked away. When he was out in the hall he stood still, closed his eyes, took a deep breath. He opened his eyes again to look around him after he saw that none was around, he jumped in the air out of happiness.

You did it man, you so cool so sexy mmmmm a GOD.

After his little happy moment, he calmly walked back to Jiang Cheng's office.

'So that was all, any questions?',  Jiang Cheng asked. Guangyao thought for a second, 'Ah, you also work with The Cloud Recesses Bar?' Jiang Cheng nodded, 'But we're still in the first phase. Checking how our things sell there. But do you also work with them?' Guangyao moved his head from left to right, 'I guess you could say that? I'm pretty close with Lan Xichen, you know him?', he asked. Jiang nodded, 'I saw him in a meeting, he's friendly.' Guangyao nodded, 'We talk a lot about business together but the companies we represent don't work together just us two, I guess.' 'Ah that's fun, we're all part of big companies so it's fine to have someone to talk to about normal topics.' Guangyao smiled, 'Yeah, no competition. But where is Wei Wuxian, I thought he would be here too?' Jiang folded his arms, 'He's going to take a little break soon, so he needs to finish what left over work he had.' Guangyao nodded, 'I hope you can take a break too', he smiled, 'You've really been working hard.' 'It's not a big problem, quite like to be here.'

Zixuan knocked on the door and then he opened the door a bit, 'You two finished?' Guangyao turned around, 'You want to go already?' 'If you're done, yeah.' Guangyao looked at Jiang Cheng, 'I'll talk to you another time then.' Jiang Cheng and he got up. Jiang walked them down to the front door while still talking to Guangyao.

Wei wuxian was walking around with papers when he saw them, he walked up to them to greet them, 'Hi', he waved. Jiang Cheng looked at him with a disappointed look, 'Manners, Wei Ying.' Wei pouted a bit, 'I don't think they mind.' Guangyao smiled, 'Good to see you mister Wei.' Wei smiled, 'Likewise.' Zixuan didn't bother greeting him, he and Wei don't clearly have the best relationship and Wei didn't bother saying hi to him either. After a few seconds Wei spoke again, 'Well I'll be on my way then', he punched Jiang Cheng then walked away with a smile on his face. Jiang Cheng looked at him for a second, then Guangyao laughed a little, 'Siblings am I right.' Jiang smirked a little, 'More like a headache.'

Zixuan and Guangyao left, and Jiang Cheng went back to look for Wei Wuxian.

When he found him he grabbed him in an chokehold. 'You stupid idiot!' Wei tried to get his arm off, 'This is not very professional of you mister Jiang!' 'I'm on a break!' Wei was finally free from his grip, he held his neck, 'I will complain.' 'Then go complain, I will take that complain and feed it to a dog!' There were a few seconds of silence then Wei started running. 'Shi-Jie!', Jiang Cheng ran after him to stop him before he reached her.

Jiang Cheng caught up with Wei and pulled him by his arm, 'You're going nowhere!' Wei looked back, he was breathing a bit heavy, 'Aah, alright I'm sorry I punched you. Please let me free I still have work to do.' Jiang Cheng let his arm go, 'Need help?' 'Don't you have your own work to do?' 'I do but if you need help, I can help.' Wei walked back to his workplace and waved him off, 'I'm good, don't have much left anyways.' Jiang Cheng shrugged, 'If you say so', he walked back to his office.