😱🖤 Extra Person 🖤😱

Pucca's POV

As Garu and I walked closer to my friend group, I see Tobe look at me and smile, waving casually with someone a tow. I blinked a few, trying to figure out the person behind him, and as we grew closer, it became quite clear. I took a gulp and we both sat down next to one another, smiling at everyone there.

Pucca: we're finally here.

Tobe: that's great! I was wondering what was taking you so long, did you get in trouble or something?

Pucca: nah, I just walked slower than usual.

Ching: oh that's new! I rarely know you to be a slow walker.

Abyo: maybe she's tired from working.

Ching: oh please! She stopped working for awhile, didn't you Pucca?

Pucca: I-I did. I'm just tired from something else..

Tobe: really? Hm, any way I can help?

Pucca: I dunno..

The group stared at me, everyone was worried except her. Soon, everyone's attention was drawn to Garu, who was scribbling something down on a piece of paper. He held the paper close to everyone so they can all read it, but of course, she didn't bother trying to read the note.

Garu: Maybe she's just having a stressful day. It's probably best we drop the subject for now.

Ching: hm, I agree with Garu. We should just drop it. We shouldn't prod too much into something we don't need to know. If Pucca is having a hard time, we should just leave her be for now.

Abyo: alrighty, noted! I'll make sure to remember that for future reference!

Tobe: hm, I guess I can drop it. Though she is my girlfriend so, if she needs anything, I'm always here for her. Right babe?

Pucca, chuckling: Yep, I'll be sure to tell you when I'm ready.

Tobe gave a soft smile, then frowned as he turned his attention towards her. My smile dropped and I turned to Garu. It's not that Tobe and I were having a fight, but we both know I don't like seeing her here. Garu tapped my shoulders and gave me a soft smile. I softly thanked him for helping, then we all turned to Tobe, who started talking.

Tobe: well in any case I was wondering if we could bring JJ to our little vacay!

Everyone's eyes soon darted towards JJ, who smiled ever so innocently. We all stared at one another, with a unsure look on our faces. Abyo sighed and decided to break the silence, and the news to both Tobe and JJ.

Abyo: uhm, I don't wanna be rude but wouldn't it be better if we allow someone less...troublesome..?

Ching: yeah, like...Garu for example..?

Tobe: ..well I mean, I don't mind if the dude comes with us, but does he even want to join?

Garu: *unsure and curious face idk lol he's adorable and confused af*