📝❤️ PE Class ❤️📝

Pucca's POV

As Tobe and Pucca walk to her class, which was PE, she sighed and stopped. Tobe pat her head, smiling as she giggled softly. He looks at the Gym class and looks back at her. He starts to blush and let go of her head. She turns her head innocently and gave him a questioning face.

Pucca: what's wrong?

Tobe: nothing! Just get to class.

Pucca: alright, if you say so babe.

Tobe: alright, uh, bye.

Pucca: bye!

Tobe: uh, hey!

Pucca: hm?

Tobe: before you go, may I just say..

Pucca: say what?

Tobe: don't let anyone touch you. If anyone does, tell me.

Pucca: uhm, okay. Ya jealous?

Pucca giggled and strike a pose that left Tobe into a blushing mess. He laughed nervously and waved Pucca goodbye as he slips away. She smiles and waved back until he's completely out of view, then she sighed and walks into the girls locker room.

Garu's POV
(Surprise bitch!!)

As Garu stopped at the front of his classroom, he heard the bell rang. He sighed, knowing he was late. Garu shook his head and opened the door, trying to avoid eye contact from the students. The teacher raised an eyebrow at him, and sighed. The teacher got up and walked up to Garu who looks up at the teacher, nervously.

The teacher asks Garu his name, which in response he pulled out a tiny notebook and wrote his name. The teacher nodded and smiled sweetly at Garu, helping Garu with his nerves. The teacher looks back at the students and tells them all to stand up. They questionably all stand up, looking at each other until the teacher spoke.

(Author's Note: not lazy. You just don't understand why I'm doing this yet.)

Renmer: Alright students, today, since this is a study hall class, I have concluded that this period will be the class I have chose for this experiment!

Renmer: what's gonna happen is we will all go to different places of the school to see how well you study. Whether it'll be the football field, the gym, the library, a loud hallway, janitors room, main office, and lastly, this classroom itself!

Renmer: Why am I conducting this study? Cause I really want to get to know how each and every one of you operate in different places of the school. Will some people be better studying in a gym than a classroom? I will never know til I try!

Renmer: so for the first part of this study, we will go to the gym! Alright students, let's go.

Garu luckily was the only one who was packed up and ready to go, everyone else sighed in agony. Once everyone was done, Renmer locked the classroom door and they all walked over to the Gym area.

Once they got there, they all sat down on the bleachers and all of them started to study, Except Garu. He didn't have anything to study so he sighed and watched the PE class. He recognized Pucca, and smiled.