✈️😍 Surprise Vacation 😍✈️

Pucca's POV

As Pucca yawns awake she smiles when she hears the birds chirping and the sound of her uncles cooking her breakfast. As she gets up and gets ready for the day, she looks at herself in the mirror and thinks about the 5 day vacation. Her mind wanders to what should she do during this time. The smell of food then bursts through the air. Her stomach growls and she decides it's time to head to the kitchen and eat.

Pucca skips to the kitchen and sits down and looks at the time, somehow she got up just early enough to sit down and eat breakfast. She sighs as she eats the delicious pancakes flavored with blueberries and syrup. As she eats, she thinks about her 5 day vacay, and thinks what she should do. Pucca's mind wanders to talking to her uncles, drawing, singing, maybe dancing.

She thinks about curling up and watching TV in her room and getting a good amount of sleep. A satisfied sigh rolls out of her mouth as she finishes eating the delicious pancakes. Pucca grabs the glass of milk and drinks half of it before pulling her backpack onto her back and waving her uncles goodbye. She smiles as she leaves the restaurant and heads to school, running in a happy mood.

When she got to the school she noticed the school doors were locked. She sighs and looks back at the time and realizes that she's actually an hour early. Confused on how she didn't realize, she came to the conclusion that it's that time of the year, where they go back an hour. Pucca grumbles and walked to the tables her friends always sit at and starts reading her favorite books.

Humming to make the uneasiness of the silence, she suddenly hears footsteps in the distance. Pucca looks up and sees Tobe walking towards her. Her face went from happy to extremely happy. Once Tobe was close to her, he sat next to her and pat her head gently. She giggled softly and continued reading her book in full concentration, due to the presence of another person she knows.

Eventually, she could hear more footsteps in the distance and decides to look up, just in case they were her friends, and it was! Abyo and Ching smiled and laughed as they held hands. As the couple grew closer, they're faces lit up brighter than they were yesterday. Pucca and Tobe look at each other and back at the couple, who were practically squealing at this point. Tobe sighs and decides to break their godly happiness with his stupidity, so he speaks.

Tobe: what? Ching pregnant or something?

Abyo: No, you perv. She's not. She's perfectly okay.

Tobe: okay, so why the ungodly amount of smiling you two are having?

Ching: because we have some great news!

Pucca: oh? Well, spill it.

Tobe: I'll believe it when I hear it.

Pucca: Ditto.

Abyo: alright, life suckers, basically for our 5 day break, my dad is going to California for some special training on being an undercover cop.

Pucca: okay? So like, you can throw parties now?

Ching: pfft, I wish he could. He can't hold any responsibility for his life!

Abyo: hey! I guess I won't take you then!

Ching: noooo!! Abyoooo! Don't tease!