🤓🖤 Math Tutor Pt. 1 🖤🤓

Pucca's POV

As Kenobe spoke, Pucca tapped her fingernails onto the table, as her other hand jotted down notes. Her eyes were glued to the white board, her posture signified she was paying attention. Her tongue stuck out as she continued scribbling notes. Eventually, she stopped writing once the teacher stopped and stared at the students.

Pucca shook her head, and softly rub her rosy cheeks, then eyelids. She yawns, signaling she was tired, but she didn't care, she still smiled so sweetly. Pucca turned her attention to Garu, who was just scribbling drawings of animals and shapes onto the paper. He was slouching, and eyes averted from the teacher.

Pucca, in curiosity, lightly tapped Garu to ask him what's up. Startled, his shoulders tense as he stares in the direction of where the figure who tapped him. He blinks a bit and tilts his head in confusion. Pucca taps the piece of paper in front of Garu, and then softly speaks.

Pucca: what's up?

Garu: nothing much. Why?

Pucca: you don't seem very focused on the lesson. Something wrong?

Garu: ah, sorry. I just don't like math.

Pucca: oh???

Garu: Math isn't my best subject..

Pucca: I thought you'd be great at it, not gonna lie.

Garu: haha well..surprise! I'm not.

Pucca: well if you want me to I—

Kenobe: Pucca! Pay attention!

Pucca: oops!! Sorry Mr. Kenobe!!

Pucca shyly looked away from Garu and focused on the whiteboard. Eyes glued to it as if her life depended on it. Once again, she sat up straight, back away from the chair and wrote notes swiftly. Parts of her hair hung out, making the illusion of her hair being messy when it's not. She batted her eyelashes once or twice before she stopped writing.

Pucca sighed heavily and lightly used her right hand to touch her soft pink lips. She licked her lips and pursed her lips, then gently tapped her lips before she smiles sweetly and picks up her pencil to jot down an answer to the homework problems. When she finished, she took a deep sigh and stretched her body.

(Author's Note: why the hell does it seem like this is Garu's POV?? Haha,,)

Pucca smiles and giggles quietly, and the only person to hear her is Garu. He turns his attention to her, and rests his head onto the table. While he does so, Pucca raised her hand as her cheeks flushed a soft shade of pink, and her lips form a soft gentle smile. Eventually, Kenobe turns round and looks at pucca. Confused, he calls her name.

Kenobe: Pucca? What's up.

Pucca: oh! I finished the homework and the assignment we had to do for class.

Kenobe: excellent! Why don't you read a book or something until class ends?

Pucca: okay!

Pucca smiles sweetly and proudly puts her textbooks and homework away into her backpack. She then pulls out a tiny pink book with golden rims on the side. There is a reddish pink heart shaped figure on the center of the book. The title was in a navy blue, cursive font, which wrote "Pucca's Diary'.

Garu's POV

As Garu read the title of the small miniature book, he couldn't help himself from chuckling. Pucca turned her attention to Garu, who suddenly turns away from the petite girl. Garu covers his mouth with his right hand, trying to steady his facial expression that had planted a huge grin on his face.

Suddenly there was a light tap on his shoulders, which alerted Garu to turn around,  but before he did he sighed deeply. He closed his eyes for a bit and then turned to face the little girl whose eyes were shining. Pucca batted her eyes at Garu and tilted her head, then she spoke softly.

Pucca: what's wrong?

Garu: that notebook.

Pucca: yea, what about it?

Garu: isn't it a tad childish/embarrassing to carry that thing?

Pucca: well, kinda. But I don't mind.

Garu: interesting. So you were saying something awhile ago?

Pucca: we can pick this convo later, you need to pay attention on your work! And I gotta jot something onto my diary.

Garu: fineeeee...

Garu sighed and rolled his eyes. He turned his attention to Kenobe, who was explaining something about y = mx + b. He slouched onto his desk and tapped his foot onto the floor, loudly. His eyes sometimes averted from the teacher. Garu looked down onto his piece of paper filled with blank answers. He shrugs and  doodles some more shapes.

Pucca's POV

(Tbh the "y = mx + b" was only written in there because that was the first thing that popped into my mind. I know they're in a higher math class, but I'm not. So this is all I remember atm lol)

As Garu averted his gaze from Pucca, Pucca smiled and clicked her pink glittery pen and started to write into her little notebook.

Today has been utterly exhausting. Not only is the new kid always sitting next to me, but on top of that, JJ is up to no good. I honestly feel bad for her at this point. I know that she's jealous that I "stole her man" but then again, she has 2 men already so i have no idea why she wants my boyfriend.

Tobe in an amazing boyfriend like always, so no surprise there! Though he got a tad jealous, not sure if that was a fluke or not, but even still. It was cute but also rather scary. Mainly cause both Tobe and the new kid are both similar in so many ways. Both have dark black hair, black eyes, almost same height.

Not only that but they give the aura of strength. Ninjas are always so easy to read. Well, most of the time they are. Sometimes though, they aren't.

In any case I'm so excited for my birthday!!
It's coming soon!!

Just 12 more days.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Sorry for not posting on a very long time!! Been busy with school. I also apologize for this being such a short little section for the story, but I can't make longer ones atm.

I'm in a tight spot at school haha. In any case I do hope you like this little section even though that

1) I gave you a cliff hanger
And
2) there is no drawing

I will post a drawing when I can, but in the time being, I cannot. Welp, thank you all for reading this far.

Stay safe, wash your hands, and be cautious of your surroundings!! You don't know what dangers are out there..anyways,

Bye!!

~✨💙