😠💔 Males Fight 💔😠

Tobe's POV

I groaned, pulling myself out of bed, then picked up my phone. It was currently 6:22, so I begrudgingly grabbed my clothes for the day and grabbed my luggage. For today, I wore a black V-neck shirt, a black leather jacket, and dark blue ripped jeans. The shoes I wore were black laced shoes and they were nearly tied, were quite snug. I smiled as I put on some chain necklaces onto my neck, some golden rings, black earrings, and a golden bracelet. Once I put on everything I wanted to wear on, I pulled my luggage with me as I left the house I lived in.

Locking the door behind me, I looked back at the time and it was now 6:34. Sighing for I know what is going to happen next, I took a deep breath and walked towards Garu's old house. Once there, I could see it was pretty messed up. The windows were still boarded, the traps were no longer functional, a lot of vines sprung about, and trash was loitered everywhere. I knock on the door, and stepped back. After a couple of minutes, I knocked again, and waited again. After the second knock, Garu opened the door.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me tiresome. Garu wore a tank top, still in his underwear, and had messy hair. He opened the door wider, letting me inside. Garu slowly packed his stuff into a small red and black suitcase as I sat down at his table. Garu then finished packing, so he decided to get dressed. He pulled a black long sleeved shirt on, a red running track suit jacket, and black ripped jeans. He slipped on some red shoes on. He combed his hair and looked back at me. Garu sighed as he grabbed his luggage, then the two of us headed out.

Tobe: Hey so uhm, I'm sure it was unexpected to see me with Pucca.

Garu: yeah. What the hell man.

Tobe: to be fair, a lot has happened during those dark times.

Garu: I want you to explain to me exactly what happened.

Tobe: Hah...understandable. Well, while you moved away, Pucca came down with a huge fever. It was so terrible that Pucca was losing her memories.

Garu: what memories? How many memories of hers were lost?

Tobe: quite a lot. She forgot who Abyo and Ching were, but only for a short while.

Garu: okay, but she doesn't have photos of them everywhere unlike me. How'd she just forget me?

Tobe: ...

Garu: ...how'd she forget me?

Tobe: she uh..forcefully forgot you.

Garu: ...you're kidding.

Tobe: I really wish I was.

Garu: so when you say she forcefully forgot about me, you mean what exactly?

Tobe: She pretty much told her Uncles to pull out every single photo, drawing, plushie...literally anything about you to just disappear.

Garu: but why would she do that?

Tobe: I actually have no idea why she did that. That information was never offered to me. Either way, when she got better from the terrible sickness, she forgot a lot, but some memories stayed. It hurt Ching the most.

Garu: Ching is very close to Pucca, so that's understandable.

Tobe: Precisely. And due to that closeness, it resulted in a bittersweet relationship at first. Though, slowly but surely, Abyo helped Pucca remember Ching. And that's how Ching and Abyo grew to date.

Garu: I thought they always were dating?

Tobe: I thought so too. Apparently not though. Though you were gone, I was even more pissed. I got super mad and did a ton of terrible shit.

Garu: how bad we talkin?

Tobe: Not bad to the point of murder or harming anyone physically, but I did a lot of stealing, loitering, spreading rumors, and refused to clean up trash.

Garu: yikes.

Tobe: Yeah. It was one of my worst times..Pucca awoke during them. She witnessed a lot of things I did, and felt the urge to help me. And thanks to her, I'm better.

Garu: so all it took was a woman to change your opinion?

Tobe: shut it. In all honesty I'm shocked you didn't even have a sliver of feelings for her. She's very beautiful, kind and caring. She saw the good in me unlike everyone else.

Garu: So you're saying I'm incapable of kindness?

Tobe: no, but I'm saying it's shocking you left her in such a state.

Garu: It's not my fault! I didn't even know she was down with an illness!

Tobe: I'm just saying that maybe she would've been with you back then and not me! Or perhaps you'd still act like the imbecile you were and push her away still?

Garu: that's it-

Garu attacked Tobe, pushing him onto the ground. Tobe scoffed and punched Garu in the stomach, Garu fell backwards but caught himself before he plopped onto the floor. Garu got up and tried to kick Tobe, but he dodged and kicked Garu instead. Garu rubbed his eye and finally landed a hit on Tobe. He slammed onto the floor, coughing as Garu striked for his stomach.

Tobe rolled away and sprung up, then ran to Garu, punching his gut and side. Garu spat onto the floor and whacked Tobe in the chest. Backing away, Tobe tried to control his breathing. Garu sat down onto a rock and the two males sighed. Tobe looked at his watch and saw it was 8:30. He tapped Garu on the shoulder, to which Garu flared up at Tobe.

Tobe: Come on, let's go. My GIRLFRIEND is waiting for us.

Garu, scoffs: bitch.

Tobe: whatever, let's go before they grow suspicious. Also, I almost forgot to mention that everyone is aware of who you are, even Ring Ring. We're just pretending we don't know you for HER sake, got it? So play along.

Garu: what choice do I have?

Tobe: Exactly. Either way, let's go.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

I finished it!!
Finally!
Anyways yeah lol It's been pretty crazy recently. Especially with the pandemic and everything, though things are settling down where I am.

Honestly I got back to watching Pucca once more so I'm getting back in the groove to write. I might fix up some mistakes here and there on my older published works on this series, who knows.

Otherwise, I hope you like this chapter! In the next one, we go back to where we left off in the last one. So get ready for some confusion, forgetfulness, funny and romantic bits! And probably, possibly, some small angst!

Bye y'all!
~✨💙