💙🙄 Ring Ring Trouble 🙄💙

Pucca's POV

As Pucca headed to Drama class, she stopped once she felt someone's arm tap her head. She turned around and saw Tobe. He smiled sweetly and then started to speak.

Tobe: hey babe

Pucca: hey. What's up?

Tobe: you've been busy, how have you been?

Pucca: ugh, I'm exhausted. And frustrated.

Tobe: frustrated? Why?

Pucca: Chief.

Tobe: what'd she do?

Pucca: embarrass me.

Tobe: how?

Pucca: why don't you ask her yourself? I gotta run to class. I've been late for all my classes so far and I don't want to repeat this.

Tobe: Fine, fine. I don't want to talk to JJ so I'll ask you later, alright?

Pucca: okay, where are we hanging out at lunch?

Tobe: outside, courtyard.

Pucca: football field? Got it.

Tobe: See ya later babe.

Pucca: see ya!

Pucca sped to her next class in a huff. She smiled in accomplishment as sue congratulated herself for getting on class on time. She looks around the room to find a seat to sit at. Once found, she sits down until class started. Pucca hummed a soft tune, smiling and eating for the bell to ring.

Once it rung, the teacher came up on the small dinky stage, holding a microphone and smiled. The students all turned their attention to the teacher right away, waiting for her to give out the instructions. Yanniq inhaled softly and then spoke.

Yanniq: I'd like you all to know we have a new student in this class. Meet Pucca, she used to be in my 2nd period, but her classes were switched. Anyhow students, today we will all start class with learning more about each other!

Yanniq: So everyone, I will hand you a little class sheet you all need to take! Answer all the questions on the paper, such as full name, nicknames, age, grade, hobbies, of you have any allergies, anything I'd need to know about you, preferred pronouns, and your sexuality! Any questions?

Ayo: yes miss! Why would we need to add preferred pronouns and sexuality?

Yanniq: pronouns are important. If you misgender someone, it could come off as rude or hurtful. And sexuality is also important since this is a drama class! We will be enacting scenes from romantic to comedy! Meaning we will have scenes where two people will have to kiss. And I don't want it to be awkward for a gay man to kiss a woman. Any other questions?

Pucca: what if, like if there is a scene where a girl and a guy kiss..and they are both straight, but the problem is that they both have a lover, what now?

Yanniq: very good question! I guess you'll have to clarify that yourself! Anyways, any extra questions? If not, write it all down and then I will call you all up on the stage to speak, in alphabetical order!