🌹🖤 Maid Pucca 🖤🌹

No One's POV

In the Goh Rong Restaurant, many people are in there. Eating the delicious noodles made by the three loving Uncles, and their beloved niece. Her name is Pucca, and she's 17. She's beautiful, petite, and was really good looking. Many people admire her for more than just her looks.

She was smart, fast, strong, nice and she puts a smile on everyone's faces. She was a great maid at the restaurant, of course this was all her idea. She loved the idea of wearing a maid dress since she was younger, she always admired the look of them. The pretty rims of the dresses, the design, how silky the cloth must feel.

Once she turned 14, her Uncles bought her one. She loved it with all her heart, and decided to help her Uncles with the restaurant even harder than she normally does. So much so that she hasn't gotten a break in years. Although she's been working non-stop, she also was putting school on top of that.

Luckily she was really good at keeping things balanced. Pucca always was strong and many people admired her for her strength. Though many people admire her and want to be just like her, they also fear for her. She's a sweet girl, very lovable to all, but her boyfriend, Tobe was not.

~~~

Tobe used to do bad things, and can come off as scary or rude. Then he eventually, he stopped once Pucca came along. He fell in love with her instantly. Not only was she a beautiful mess, but her smile brought him joy and happiness. He asked her out one day, and she didn't refuse.

Confused, he asked why. Pucca told Tobe that she wants to help him with his evil ways. And so she did, but with a cost. Her Uncles did not approve entirely of their relationship. Though they trust Pucca with all their hearts, they don't trust Tobe. They told him to promise not to touch their darling Pucca until she's of age.

Tobe agreed to the terms and has heeded their words surprisingly well. It's been 3 years since they were together, and Tobe couldn't be any happier. Pucca too was deeply in love with Tobe, but they sat boundaries to calm the Uncles so they can trust Tobe.

But they weren't the only obstacle course. Pucca's best friend, Ching, has problems with Tobe as well. When the day came for Pucca to tell Ching and Abyo, they at first questioned her motives, but Ching allowed it. Ching wanted Pucca to be happy, and even if that meant Pucca had to be with Tobe, she was willing to allow it.

Of course Tobe wasn't off Scott free, she promised if Tobe was to hurt Pucca physically, verbally, or mentally, Tobe was gonna go through so much pain. He accepted this horrid threat, vowing to never hurt Pucca. Ching smiles brightly and skipped away, leaving both Pucca and Abyo in shock.

~~~

Pucca's POV

Pucca walked over to the last person in the restaurant who ordered and sat down their food. She smiled sweetly at them, they return the smile as she walks away into the kitchen. She slides her body down onto the floor and takes a deep sigh.

Her Uncles come by and walk up to the petite girl who is sitting on the floor, sweating. They bend down and smile at her, waiting for her to look up. Once she does so, they hand her a glass of water and a towel to wipe away the sweat.

Pucca sighs in relief and thanks the three uncles who have raised her. Pucca walks back to her room, and closes the door behind her. She locks the bedroom door and strips her clothes off, and puts on her regular clothing. She sighs and spins around the room, then plops herself onto her soft bed.