🥱🖤 Math Tutor Pt. 3 🖤🥱

Pucca's POV

Pucca slid the note that Garu had given her into her pockets as she starts to open her textbooks ,and glued her eyes to the teacher. Mandel smiles and puts on a video and tells the class to write 20 interesting things about the Lower Paleolithic Era. Pucca listened really closely to the video, writing down as much notes as she can.

The video was a whole class long, so the teacher sat back and relaxed as he took attendance. Eventually, when Pucca finished, she turned to see how Garu was doing and he was sleeping. She sighs and gives him a little nudge. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at Pucca, who signals him to pay attention.
Garu sighed and started to take some notes.

Pucca smiles brightly as she had accomplished something. She then pulls out a book and starts reading to pass the time. While Pucca read, she heard a sharp sigh. She turned to Garu and saw him fiddling with the pencil, trying to balance it on one finger. She snapped her fingers softly, trying to make little to no noise, but enough noise to alert Garu.

Pucca crossed her arms and points to Garu's notebook. Garu rolled his eyes and took more notes, satisfying Pucca and a warm smile crept on her face. Garu then stopped writing and pulled out his hoodie from his backpack and put it on. It was a grey hoodie, warm and silky. He smiles and looks at Pucca, who smiles back at him. Pucca giggled and pulled out something from her backpack.

Curious, Garu leaned forward to see what she grabbed. Pucca then swiftly takes out 3 pens that all have animal eraser tops. One of them was a dog, another a pig, and the last one was a cat. Pucca giggled and handed them to Garu. He takes the pens and examines them further. He rolls his eyes and smiles at how excited she was over pens.

He gives the pens back to Pucca who hurriedly put them back into her backpack. When she finished closing her backpack, the bell rang. Everyone handed their papers to Mandel and then headed out of the classroom. Pucca and Garu waited til the crowd of people decreased, and then left the room. They walked out of the school and talked on the way.

The two sat down on a nearby bench, putting their backpacks on the floor beneath their feet. Though, Pucca then hears a car honk. Confused, she scopes for the cause of the noise. Her eyes widen as she sees Tobe in a car, smiling at her. Pucca scoffs and speedily gets to the car, leaving her backpack onto the floor.

When she got to the car, Tobe rolled down the car windows and smirked at Pucca. She sighed and rested her arm onto where the car window should be, and stares at Tobe. He gives out a light chuckle while Pucca rolls her eyes and starts conversation with Tobe.

Pucca: So, what's up with all this?

Tobe: Just wanted to pick you up.

Pucca: no! Don't you forget what happened last time?

Tobe: I do, babe, but I still wanna drop you off!

Pucca: No! I'll get in trouble again!

Tobe: come onnn babe. Please?~

Pucca: How about tomorrow?

Tobe: Fineeeee

Pucca: that's a good boyfriend!

Tobe: Oh and I also came by to give you this.

Pucca: huh?