😌🌘 Calming Night 🌘😌

Garu's POV

As Garu walked out of the restaurant, waving goodbye to his fellow student, he closed the door and sighed. Garu looked up at the sky, the Moon was shining bright, with stars glistening in the moonlight. He smiled as he silently made his way back to his old home.

As he entered the room, it smelt clean and fresh, as if the area was still in time. Garu plopped his bags down and looked around the room, trying to find his futon. He snapped his fingers and smiled as he rushed over to the closet. Garu took out his futon and placed it on the floor.

He sighed afterwards, forgetting about how heavy it was. Garu felt as if something was missing, so he walked around the room, trying to figure it out. He walked to the drawer to pry it open. It made a loud screech as he tried so hard to open it. Garu looked inside and saw a photo album, some candles, some old swords of his, and a picture frame.

Garu picked up the picture frame and placed it on top of the drawer. He sighed and grabbed the candles and lit them neatly on top of the drawer as well, making sure it didn't burn anything in the process.

Once he finished, he yawns and pulled himself up to remove all his clothings. As Garu was half-naked, he went over to the closet once again and placed the dirty clothes into a basket, and pulled out some PJ's. Garu slipped them on quickly, feeling the soft silk reach his arms and legs, wrapping his body tightly.

He sighs as he practically drags himself into the futon and safely securing himself, making himself feel more comfortable in the futon. Garu smiles and claps his hands, making the lights all shut off. He sighs one last time before drifting into a deep sleep.

***

Once the morning arisen, Garu yawned and looked up at the room he was in. He begrudgingly gets up, and drags his feet across the floor as Garu enters the bathroom. When he got there, he picked up his tooth brush and his toothpaste, and brushed his teeth, humming a soft tune while doing so.

Garu leaves the bathroom, once finished brushing his teeth, and heads to his futon and places it away into the closet. While he does so, he checks the time, it was 5:45. Garu groans and closes the closet and walks to the picture frame on the drawer.

He picks up the picture frame and examines the photo. It's a photo of a little girl with pigtails, kissing Garu while Garu looked disgusted. Garu chuckled and sighed as he looks at the red dress she wore, and his stupid outfit. He rolled his eyes and placed the picture frame back where it was in the drawer.

Garu changed his clothes and ate some food, mainly noodles. When he finished, Garu packed his bags into his backpack and walked to his closet again. He checked the time, it was now 6:17. Garu sighed as he thinks about how school starts at 8 and grumbles as he walks to his desk.

He plops himself down onto a pillow and pulls the computer in front of him. Garu clicks the button on and starts playing some video games. While he plays, he notices that there were laughter coming from the outside. Garu pauses his game, and looks out his window. He sees three students walking to school, laughing on their way there.

One student was a girl with black hair, and purple attire. Another was a boy, he was holding the girl's hand and smiling as he spoke proudly about something. Garu looked at the other student, it was a smaller girl, possibly younger than they were. She had black hair with red tips.