😪💙 Arriving Reunion 💙😪

Pucca's POV

I woke up on my bed, clutching a photo in hand. Remembering what happened last night, I flipped the photo to its front side to make sure what I saw was factual, but instead it was just a photo of me and my uncles blowing out my birthday cakes' candles. I sighed and placed the photo back into the drawer I found it.

Pucca: I could have sworn I had a different photo...oh well.

I checked the time and saw that it was 7:02. I took a heavy sigh and forced a smile on my face as I pulled out my luggage and double check if I had everything. I shook my head as I had forgotten towels somehow. So, I headed towards my bathroom, picked out one of the clean towels, and placed it into my luggage.

Satisfied, I walked out of my room and placed my luggage next to the table we all sat at. I hummed and thought about making everyone some food before we headed out into the plane. I nodded and smirked as I remembered I have two whole hours to do so. I sprinted to the kitchen and pulled out the best ingredients for a healthy, yummy, and delicious snack for all of us to enjoy.

I made some small pies that can fit into your hands! For Abyo, I made it a green apple pie. Since he loves green apples! For Ching, Concord grape pie, cause purple is her favorite colour! Tobe got blueberry since he likes the colour blue but also blueberries, and for myself a cherry pie cause I love the sweet aroma of cherries! I looked around and hummed, looking around for what type of pie Garu would like. While I was looking around, one of my uncles came into the kitchen.

Dumpling: Looking for something?

Pucca: Yeah! I was trying to find something different for Garu's pie I'm making for everyone.

Dumpling: Why don't you use banana?

Pucca: you sure? I don't know if he likes bananas..

Dumpling: Just trust me! He's gonna love it. And you better finish those miniature pies soon or you'll miss your flight!

Pucca: Ah! Thanks for reminding me!

Dumpling: Don't mention it! Have a fun but safe trip to the U.S.!

Pucca: Will do Uncle!

And with that, I sliced some bananas and made the little pies. When I finished making the pies into the way I wanted them to look, I put them into the oven and sat back down. While I was waiting I looked at my phone to check for any text messages, and to set a timer for the pies. I took a huge sigh and smiled as I waited for everyone to arrive.

~Later..~

After what seemed like forever, there was a knock on the door. I giggled as I waltzed to the door, opening it, revealing Abyo and Ching. They smiled proudly and stepped right in. The two of them placed their bags down and sat down, and we just started meaningless ramble to pass the time while we wait for the other two to come along.

Abyo: What is that amazing scent?!

Pucca: hehe it's a surprise! I won't tell you until everyone is here.

Abyo: hey no fair!

Ching: Abyo, baby, calm down! You can wait a couple of minutes, can't you?

Abyo: yeah yeah...but if they take longer than 30 minutes I'm gonna lose it!

Ching: I'll drop kick you if you even dare try to take whatever it is!

I giggled as I watched the two of them bicker and shout. Despite them fighting like this, they don't really mean it. Those two love to say sweet nothings to one another all the time, so I don't think they mean to hurt one another literally. From all I remember, they've been together since 9th grade of High school. For me, I was with Tobe since I was in 7th grade of Middle school.

Sadly, before I even got into a relationship with Tobe, I came down with a terrible sickness and all my memories grew hazy. According to my uncles, there is still much I have forgotten, but they see it as a bad sign for me to just be told it all. Why? Cause it could possibly be too much for me to handle in one go, so my Uncles told me to remember those forgotten memories on my own.

While I was remembering my past, the door creaked open and alas, Garu and Tobe arrive. They had this slight death glare towards one another, and "hmph"-ed as they sat down. Abyo and Ching stopped fighting and slowly sat down normally. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen, pulling out the pies. The bitter silence grasped us, slowly pulling us further down.

What led to Garu and Tobe coming here with scars..?

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

In the next chapter I'll show what happened with Garu and Tobe. Y'all have to wait with what will happen in the plane ride and their trip to America. Plus I think it would be more interesting if I did it this way.

Also sorry for not updating this for so long, I was bombarded with schoolwork and Summer school. I'm back in school again but I really only have 2 classes I gotta worry about.
(English & History)
The other classes I have are just electives. Well, except being a TA for my art teacher. But that's a different story.

Either way, my apologies for the very long awaited return of this series.

~✨💙