15. Bishop to F4 | Kill Pawn

Word Count: 8826

Warnings: flirting, angst, tears, swearing, Kara being duumass, and floof

You were standing in front of a class of fourteen students, each of them looking up at you with wide eyes. Peter was sitting at the back with a lollipop in his mouth, smirking as he watched you walk back and forth and glare at the kids as their eyes followed your every movement.

You crossed your arms over your chest and squinted, making eye contact with each of them.

"All right, listen up!" you yelled, watching as some of the kids tried their very hardest not to laugh.

You were very good friends with every single one of these kids, and they all knew you couldn't stay intimidating for longer than a few minutes no matter how hard you tried, but you thought that it was cute they were playing along.

"School has been easy for you up until this point. It's been all laughs and ha, ha, ha's and" -you shuddered- "fun."

You swiveled around on your feet to start walking the other way. "Well guess what? Not. Any. More. Nope. No more fun. No music, no singing, no laughing, no smiling, no touching, no standing, and definitely no sitting, no blinking, no moving. I expect silence. And order. And..."

"Discipline?"

You snapped your fingers, pointing at a little boy named Mongo and nodding. "That's a good word. Seven hundred metaphorical stars. Minus sixty-four, though, because you didn't raise your hand."

You turned around again, pacing back to where you started.

"Your education is super important, and I expect every second of every single one of your days to be spent learning. None of this, sleep thing or..." You shrugged. "Yeah, you don't need to eat, so just... don't. No bathrooms either, because ew."

The kids started giggling again and you whipped your head around to face them, playfully glaring at them. It was funny to watch them try to shut their mouths to take you at least a little bit seriously, but even you could feel your smile beginning to break through.

You crouched down in front of Lily, who smiled at you.

"Am I being scary enough?" you whispered, glaring at everyone else.

"No."

You sighed and stood up. Your sneakers padded against the floor as you walked over to the board to write a couple things down, then turn back to the class.

"From now on you may address me as one of the following," you began, pointing to each name. "Your Majesty, Oh Great and Powerful One, My Favourite Person In the World, Goddess, Empress, the Empress Goddess or the Goddess Empress, Queen Y/N, or Any Other Higher Power Name You Can Think Of. And he's gonna be" -you squinted your eyes and looked back at Peter, whose eyes slightly widened- "Dude."

Peter scoffed and stuck his hands out. "Hey!"

You walked loudly to the centre of the room. "No laughing, no fun, no games. Are we clear?"

Everyone in the room nodded their heads, and you did too.

"Good. Now, the first thing we're going to do," you explained, walking to your desk and opening a drawer, "is play a game."

All of the kids started laughing and sitting back in their seats while you pulled out a stack of addition cards and another for multiplication. You took off the elastics and threw them on the table, though you paused when you felt a body suddenly stand behind you.

"I like it when you talk like that," Peter whispered in your ear.

You quirked your eyebrow and looked back at him, beginning to shuffle the multiplication cards in your hands. "Like what?"