Pawn to G4 | PART TWO

Word Count: 4351

Warnings: swearing... to get back into the game i kinda just let this be a fun chapter. hope everyone's doing okay, and i hope you enjoy <3 

"Hold still!"

"I am!"

"No, you're not!"

"Yes, I am!"

"Do you wanna get this shit in your eyes?"

"No!"

"Then stop moving!"

Peter scoffed and turned back around, and once he closed his eyes, you lifted the can of temporary hair dye to his head and sprayed. It only took a few minutes to get all of it looking green in its wild state, and after enough complaining, he turned to you again.

"Well?"

Your eyes squinted as you took in his appearance. The purple long coat matched his green waistcoat nicely, and that, combined with the cane and horrifying makeup, easily made him look like quite the character. If you were honest, you were proud of your outstretched, evil smile and black-rimmed eyes, especially when he gave you a quirked eyebrow and wicked grin.

You smiled. "I think we have a winner, there, Puddin'."

He chuckled darkly and followed you out of the room.

After making sure the bowls on your desk were filled with candy (Peter had already eaten everything inside them - twice), you grabbed the final pieces of your costume and headed into the bathroom for yourself.

The ribbons in your hair were easy. All you needed was a blue one in the left pigtail and red in the other, and the arm straps easily clipped on as well.

When you got to the torso sections, however, you struggled with the extra straps. The top one was easy since it connected to a choker in an upside-down 'V' pattern. The rest connected over your shoulders and around your torso, but it was like strapping on a belt behind your back - quite difficult.

"Handsome? Can you help me with this?" you asked.

He walked in a minute later, his walk a little goofier and his smile playful.

"This costume's giving me a few ideas," he teased, leaning closer into your ear.

You rolled your eyes and chuckled. "Unless I wanted to look like an actual jester, this was the best Harley Quinn costume I could find that wasn't supposed to be 'sexy.' I added the tights."

"Are you telling me fishnets and 'Daddy's Little Monster' aren't family-friendly?" His hands were gentle as he tightened the strap, and you laughed again, giving a small touch-up to your lipstick.

"As much as you would enjoy seeing that," you muttered, "I don't think anyone else would."

Peter pouted and rested his chin on your shoulder. Even though Suicide Squad had just been released that summer, both you and Peter had agreed that your outfits were going to go a little earlier in the franchise.

Your costume was heavily based on Harley's outfit from Batman: Arkham Knight (you were quite fond of the getup after you saw it when some of the kids were playing it), though there was more blue instead of black to make it more playful for the kids. Peter's Joker certainly leaned towards Heath Ledger's from The Dark Knight.

There was a little mix in universes, but it still made the both of you quite the killer combo.

The squeak of the bathroom door opening gathered your attention, and when you turned to it, you laughed at the tiny Zelda that pattered her way into the room.