01

Sweet Pea laughed as Fangs tried to make a shot, a huge failure. You would imagine as much as they played Fangs would at least be decent at pool by now.

The doors to the Wyrm slammed open before Sweet Pea could toss an insult at Fangs for his lack of skills.

Jughead Jones was standing strong next to his blonde Northsider.

"Looks like this Northsider is lost." Sweet Pea barked out with a deadly glare.

As his eyes glance to the blonde to throw her a glare they're quickly drawn away to the presence slightly behind Betty Cooper.

Bright red hair, a dark burgundy on her lips. Her eyes were such a bright honey I could see them from where I stood feet away. She didn't look like she belonged on the Northside to Sweet Pea, she didn't have that same energy- as if she'd had everything handed to her.

Toni nudged him hard, either for his call to Judgehead or for his stares.

"I'm done being half a Serpent!" Sweet Pea couldn't help but block out Jughead's long speech and back towards the girl who caught his eye.

He was surprised when her eyes locked with his, he was more surprised at the slight shudder pass through his shoulders. Who was she?

Sweet Pea tried his best to keep up his act and shoot her a wink, placing his hands into his front pockets. The redhead glances away at his flirtatious gesture, leans into Blondie.

Betty quickly looks to Sweet Pea and shoots an eyebrow up.

"Watch it." Betty dares to mouth to the Serpent.

"Get your privileged friends out of here." Sweet Pea demands his chest rumbling with anger. Toni puts a firm hand on his chest before he can move to step towards Jughead.

"You wanna be a Serpent? Gotta go through the initiation like everyone else, Jones." Jughead rolls his eyes but proceeds to nod either way.

Jughead proceeds to grab his Northsider girlfriend by the hand and turns to walk away.

The third Northsider can't help but hesitate in her steps, her eyes finding Sweet Pea's again in the dark bar. Asher can't help the small smile that tugs her lips as she blushed at the attention before she finally turned and followed behind the couple.

 Asher can't help the small smile that tugs her lips as she blushed at the attention before she finally turned and followed behind the couple

"Damn, she was-" Fangs begins but Sweet Pea quickly interrupted. "A disgusting Northsider."

Toni looks up with disappointed eyes. "You can't hate every Northsider, Pea."

The tall boy laughs, "I can and I happily will."

The rest of the night goes by in a drunken blur, a usual night for Sweet pea.

That is if a normal night included dreams of gleaming eyes. He woke up with a hard on.

••••••••••••••••••••••••