05

Her head pounded before she even opened her eyes. A loud groan passed her lips as she covered her face with her hands. "You good?"

She flung up in bed immediately at the voice. Quickly she spotted the source, quickly realizing she wasn't in her big bed.

"I took you back here, you couldn't remember your address. And you kept crying." The girl spoke quietly in Ashers direction.

"I'm so sorry, Toni." She whispered to the girl she barely knew.

"Hey, you're okay. Everyone gets too drunk and has a melt down. I'm just glad you didn't drive home." She laughs as she approaches the small bed.

"Oh God no, not in Daddy's precious car." She rolled her eyes at his voice playing through her head.

Toni smiles as a silence falls upon them, "I'll get out of your hair, I'm really sorry again."

Asher gets out of the bed and realizes she doesn't have shoes on, nor does she have her purse. She quickly felt her keys in her top though, which she blushed pulling out with a laugh. "Priorities I guess."

Toni smiles big at the girl, "God Northsider, didn't know it was possible for you guys to be a mess." She nods to the door and exits.

"I'll drive you back to your car." Toni laughs again as they exit the front door, Asher quickly recognizes the outside as Sunnyside Trailer Park. Immediately she spots two boys approaching Toni, "Damn just trying to get with any Serpent, huh, Princess?"

His voice is filled with venom, his words meant to kill. She can't bring herself to answer, much less look at the boy who she was so weirdly enamored with.

"Shut up, Sweets. I'm driving her back to her car." Toni defends looking back at the hurting girl behind her. Toni doesn't think she remembers but last night Asher had told her a lot. She wasn't like the other Northsiders.

"Fp wants you, let her walk." He speaks again, this time more annoyed.

"She's not walking. She'd have to go through Ghoulie land." Toni snaps at her friend but he only lets out a scoff.

"Good. Let her go visit her boyfriend." A tremor passes through the small girl on the stairs, she shoves past Toni and walks deeper into the park instead. Jughead's trailer would be close by.

TW: talk about rape

TW: talk about rape

At the same time Toni is staring at her longtime friend, who watches Asher walk quickly away from the three. Toni punches him in the chest hard, "Are you kidding me? He raped her! His two buddies held down her arms and he fucking raped her!"

Sweet Pea quickly paled as he glanced back to where the girl was. But she was already out of sight and in Jughead's trailer, crying her eyes out. Her friend tried to suppress his questions and comfort his friend.