Lovers Lane

She was starting to remind herself of Bella Swan when Edward left her

She was starting to remind herself of Bella Swan when Edward left her. Starting out of her window as months passed, but in reality it was only a couple of weeks.

When she woke up she was in the hospital, her father quickly broke the news though that she was in a different state.

She had screamed at her father for a long time before she broke down into tears. Mason had demanded to know the whole truth, what had really happened.

She spilled it all out, not caring anymore about what Malachi had done to her. Asher just wanted to know what happened to her friends, was Sweet Pea okay? Reggie? Archie? Betty? Jughead?

Mason relieved her when he said all were fine, but that was quickly taken away at the comment she wouldn't be seeing them again.

Since then she'd been brought to the new house, Daddy had brought the Porsche and the Subaru with them. The house was big, she hated it.

She hated everything.

The house was gray, this almost being worse than the bright white of the last one. The gray reminded her of how she felt inside while the white had forced a falseness into her mind. The gray had let her embrace the darkening inside of her.

She had barely eaten, hadn't really even slept at all. Asher kept having terrible nightmares. Nightmares where her friends are hung up like dolls, slashed apart by the same man who slashed her.

Asher missed the nights where she had to relive her trauma, she hated dealing with the panicked moments upon awakening where she worried if it were real. If maybe Malachi had reached her friends- that maybe he had found out she survived so he went to hurt the only people who mattered to her.

She would have a permanent scar across her throat and an ugly scar on her stomach. She couldn't bare to look at herself anymore.

 She couldn't bare to look at herself anymore

Asher drew him a lot. It was the only sense of relief she had in the overwhelming pain that felt like it was consuming her. She begged her mind to leave him alone, why was she so attached to him?