-Chapter Eleven-

◦•●◉✿❀✿◉●•◦

Don't you forget that love didn't matter

That your heart didn't patter

◦•●◉✿❀✿◉●•◦

Lionpaw's tail dragged behind her as she padded through the forest after RowanScar and Swift Falcon. Her head was drooping low and her eyes were frantically looking for something that could help her escape from this situation.

"We'll stop train here." Not RowanScar's voice declared as they reached a shady clearing of pine trees and a couple half buried rocks. Lionpaw had to stopped herself from cocking her head, here? But we usually always train in the meadow, she looked around the clearing, But this is much better! No awful memories nagging at the edge of my vision now! Swift Falcon sat down on a log nearby her eyes narrowed piercingly. "Battle practice first." Rowanscar  hissed nastily "Now show Swift Falcon that move I taught you the other day." He added in a sickly sweet voice.

Quickly she got into the stance her eyes focussed not on RowanScar's face but on his hind legs making him think she'd go towards his paws but when she jumped she went for his back and grabbed his tail between her teeth whilst her paws pummeled his back.  And then he flipped over, suddenly she was on the bottom and his weight was crushing her. But she still had a hold of his tail. She bit down hard until she could feel the bone. Rowanscar screeched in pain and jumped off her pulling his tail out of her grasp. Lion paw quickly jumped on top of Rowanscar and she pinned him down using all her weight. She had to stop herself from looking over at Swiftfalcon, to see if her apathetic mother was proud.

"Pathetic.." She heard Swiftfalcon grumble, "Get up Rowanscar and let me try." A small spark of happiness lit up inside Swiftfalcon's eyes. Lion paw gulped, She wants me to feel pain, she wants me to suffer. She shuddered just thinking about the things that her mother might do. Then an image flashed through her mind, her as a kit pressed against the cold rock of the camp cavern Swiftfalcon stalking towards her snarling angrily. She shuddered that day was the day she found out that Swiftfalcon didn't love her and would never love her. Swiftfalcon started stalking over to her then she suddenly jumped over Lion paw and grabbed her tail. Lion paw shrieked as she was thrown up in the air but she remembered her training and pivoted halfway with her claws outstretched and dived back down onto her mother. She scratched Swiftfalcon's ears and raked her spine, and Swiftfalcon angrily threw her off. The fully trained warrior threw dirt into Lion paw's eyes blinding her. Lion paw couldn't see anything, however; she could feel the claws of her opponent raking her ruthlessly. She kicked out as Swiftfalcon tried biting her tail and she blindly whirled around looking for her opponent. Her legs were suddenly kicked out from under her and she plunged towards the ground. Her head hit a rock and a dizzying wave of blackness swallowed her up.

Urgh! Sorry for the long wait! And sorry that it's short! For a brief amount of time I thought my book was horrible and that I shouldn't work on it any more. But I realised that it wasn't that bad and I hope u like it.

-Mossy