-Chapter Four-

◦•●◉✿❀✿◉●•◦

They glare,

They stare,

Their whispers follow me around,

For what I'm missing can never be found

◦•●◉✿❀✿◉●•◦

     It had been two moons and a half since Red kit and Sap kit were born and now they were running and jumping everywhere. As Lion kit tried to get some quiet time she constantly heard mews of

     "I'll be the warrior you be the mouse!"

     "I was the mouse last time!"

     "Oh yeah!?"

     "Yeah!"

     And then they broke off into muffled grunts and huffs as they tussled each other.

     Oh how good it would be to have a littermate, Lion kit sighed wistfully, until then I'll just have to do with these two. She padded to where they were tussling, her tail high in the air,

     " Hi!" she meowed cheerfully as they looked up "Can I play too?", The two young kits shared a look and then Sap kit meowed

      " Sorry its a two person game." his eyes betrayed his sympathetic words the were hard, cold, and eager to get back to playing with Red kit .

     "Then can we play something different?" asked Lion kit her questioning mew concealing the uneasiness in her heart , there was something bigger than this being a two person game. Red kit snorted and went up to Lion kit, her tail bristled and twitching angrily her tiny claws were flexing but not impatiently.

     " There is no we," she hissed " why would we want to play with a kittypet like you!"

     Kittypet, blood pounded in her ears, is that what everyone thinks I am!? Some tame kitty!? She unsheathed her claws which by now had grown strong and curved, her fur bristled up in anger, I'll show them. She stepped towards he two young kits threateningly,

     "What did you just call me?!" her hiss was more of a whisper and it was not only spiked with anger but pain and dread though the other kits probably didn't notice. For the first time ever she saw fear in Red kit's amber eyes. She continued forwards, let her be scared, she though, she deserves it! "Never call me that again." she growled glaring at the young kits who had shrunken back inside their pelts in fear. Finally Dawn Brook noticed what was happening and she heard the pain in Lion kits mew.

     "Red kit! Sap kit! If you can't play nicely you can come back inside!" Dawn Brook called out. Sap kit bounded into the nursery his tail fluffed out and his ears practically sticking to his head, whilst Red kit came slower shooting the occasional glare at lion kit, with her tail down but also fluffed out and her ears as close to her head as Sap kit's were.

     " We did nothing wrong it was her who started attacking us!" Red kit said snapping at her mother, though she still looked shaken up.

     "Well think of what you called her, and remember what you said about not wanting to play with her? how would you feel if that happened to you?" Asked Dawn Brook gently, Red kit took a while to think and then murmured her answer to Dawn Brook, and they both went inside.

     As Lion kit watched the nursery entrance she felt a prickle of uneasiness as though someone was watching her. She looked up and around the camp, every eye was on her.

That was short lol. Hope you liked this chapter of Lion Eye's Faith, stay home and stay safe! Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Mossy