-Chapter Six-

◦•●◉✿❀✿◉●•◦

At the end of the day, comes the part which she fears
To let her go without shedding a tear

◦•●◉✿❀✿◉●•◦

Lion kit puffed out her fur against the wind and bunched her muscles ready to jump

"Yessssssssssssssss!" shrieked the wind "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

She sprung up into the wind letting it take her wherever it wanted for a moment she felt as though she was a bird, flying through the sky and then the moment was over and she felt herself falling down, and down. A heavy weight hit her side and brown fur blurred at the edge of her vision , instead of falling again she felt grass beneath her paws. Looking up she saw Bark paw near the edge of the cliff panting hard. Lion kit rushed forwards to check if she was okay.

"Lion kit!" Bark paw purred happily "y-your ok! I was so worried that you'd been hurt ! if you had been hurt I would never forgive myself!" the brown she cat was talking quickly as though she needed to get everything out then there and now. Suddenly Bark paw touched her nose with Lion kit's, in that short moment Lion kit felt a rush of strong emotion towards her clanmate, and then the moment stopped and beneath all their fur both she cats blushed.

"I-I hope th-that was okay with you..." Stammered Bark paw awkwardly, shifting her paws around nervously .

"ok...? Th-that was a-amazing...." Lion kit meowed her eyes wide.

"y-you feel i-it t-to?" Bark kit meowed her eyes also wide

"Yes!" purred Lion kit in joy and then she noticed the soil beneath Bark paw's hind legs was falling apart "Look out !" she cried only a moment to late and to her fear she heard a unnatural thump at the bottom of the cliff.

Ok this was supposed to be short I'm sorry you guys waited so long!

-Mossy