-Chapter Nineteen-

◦•●◉✿❀✿◉●•◦

Have I done enough yet?

Are you happy yet?

◦•●◉✿❀✿◉●•◦

"The Who?" Lion paw meowed, convincing herself that the queen must have bees in her brain. She was standing half in half out of the nursery staring at Flosswhisker. 

"The Reincarnation Three."  Flosswhisker meowed again, "Every now and again the same three she-cats are born into the clan, every time the leader names them Rosepaw, Violetpaw and Daisypaw."

"Don't mothers name their kits?" Lion paw asked

"No." Flosswhisker meowed. Lion paw felt shock pulsating through her pelt, Swift Falcon hadn't been the nicest of cats but at least she'd named her! 

"Why?!" Lionpaw couldn't stop herself from yowling the question. She tried to keep her fur down but it still bristled up around her neck making a mane quite like the large cats she was named after.

"It's just how it's done." Flosswhisker meowed simply drawing a paw over her ears. "And when one of them dies all of them die even if one of them has nine lives. It's said that they are destined to save the clans but Starclan doesn't know when so they keep getting reincarnated." 

"Do they know?" Lion paw queried. 

"No, but if they're the right generation they'll find out." Flosswhisker meowed.

"Do you have any ideas of how they might save the clans?" 

"One..." Flosswhisker looked around suspiciously "But we can't talk here, Come with me." She shakily got onto her paws and beckoned with her tail for Lionpaw to follow. She led the apprentice to the back of the den. To Lionpaw's surprise there was a small entry way big enough for her to get through but there was no way Flosswhisker would fit. "Go through there." Flosswhisker meowed "Then follow the path through the reeds until you reach a large stone."

"But how will you get through?" Lionpaw queried.

"Just go." Flosswhisker meowed clearly frustrated. When she didn't move Flosswhisker gently pushed her. "I'll meet you there."

Lionpaw looked up at her doubtfully then scurried through the gap. The wall was thicker then she'd expected so for a few heart beats she was surrounded by the solid mud. It made her feel sick. 

Up in the mountain it was such a high altitude that all the trees were much shorter than usual unless you were at the base. She had grown accustomed to the feeling of wind in her fur. Here she felt trapped and afraid. Even in the cave part of the Sunclan camp there was a small feeling of freedom because of the high ceilings and wide space but here there was only tightness and dark.

When she made it out she breathed a sigh of relief. Thank Starclan! She thought gazing up at the sky that was partly blocked by willows. She looked back to the ground and saw the path that she had been instructed to follow. Indented into it were lots of tiny little pawsteps. This was all made by kits! Lionpaw realized. She re-examined the gap she had squirmed out of and saw tiny little claw marks at the sides. She imagined a group of small kits secretly digging away their on entrance so they could explore outside of camp. A warm feeling stirred inside her and she wondered if she would ever have kits of her own. She could picture it in her minds eye little golden bundles of joy wrapped up beside her but she refused to imagine a father for her kits and when she tried the whole vision soured. 

Enough thinking about that, she thought briskly, I have somewhere I need to be. She hurried down the path until she saw an clearing with a large stone in the center. She skidded to a halt just before she ran into the rock.

"Took you long enough." Flosswhisker meowed. She was clearly annoyed.

Lionpaw lowered her head "Sorry..."

"It's fine." Flosswhisker meowed bluntly.

"So what's your theory?" Lionpaw inquired.

"I believe they shall save the clans from Ashstar."

Ok! I'm sorry you had to wait so long for this chapter! I'm also sorry it was so short... But it is absolutely necessary. Also I feel really guilty because Lionpaw is never going to have kits which makes me super sad, also she's going to have a VERY difficult love life!

Stay safe, stay good, and stay happy!

-Mossy