◦•●◉✿Intro✿◉●•◦

Description:

     Lion Kit is born in an empty nursery with no one there except her hateful mother and the medicine cat. She is alone for most of her kithood with no one to rely on as her mother regrets Lion Eye's every breath. But when a mysterious serial killer starts taking out members of her clan Lion Eye starts searching for answers. Can Lion Eye figure out why she seems to be wrapped up in this mystery? Or will she end up a victim to this deadly psychopaths cunning?One thing is certain, as long as Lion Eye is faithful to what she believes in she will live to see another day.Join her in this story of love, loss and mystery.

Disclaimers:

     Warriors was written by the amazing Erin Hunter, I cannot claim the idea, but this is a fanfiction. However the characters, clan names, story setting and plot do in fact belong to me.

     I started writing this book in late 2020 under the name of Lion Eye's Faith so the start is very rushed and not some of my best work, please stick around and keep reading because I promise you it gets better (probably). Lion Eye's Faith/ Asperity is the first book I ever wrote on wattpad and it is like my baby so please don't be too harsh on it. I plan on doing some serious editing on the entire book when I can actually be bothered!

TW//

~There is mentions of suicide, including a chapter or two where the main character tries to jump off a cliff.

~There are chapters that contain a lot of blood, gore and death.

~The book contains multiple scenes where the main character is attacked by her own mother.

~ The character often gets traumatized and very serious things happen in her life

~If you ship the main character with anyone or if there is any hint of romantic passion between Lion Eye and another cat I will probably kill them off (just for funsies) or make them break her heart.

~Lion Eye is, in fact, a lesbian so if that offends or disgusts you then stop reading the book and please never interact with me again!

~Never get too comfortable, if there is a period of peace expect the worst possible outcome!

Old Cover:

New Cover:

New Cover: