Chapter Thirteen: ???

A/N: I made that ya know, that picture of all the animatronics humanized. Yeah, it means absolutly NOTHING to this story just wanted to show. Enjoy! :)

???'s POV: God, I've got to go back! I might die trying but it's worth it, I don't want to be alone... I begain to drive to the "Place" "Luck is on my side tonight!" I cheer happily as I pass all of the green lights. I continue to drive into the parkinglot, I just out of my car as soon as I park. Before I go in I check my watch "11:30" I read out loud and step through the doors (HOLY SH*T IS HE A GHOST!? SO SPOOKS!) I take in a deep breath as I step into the party room, and to my surprise I see everyone talking to eachother. "They" were so into talking they didn't even notice me until. Ahem I clear my throat loudly "Someones here!" Chica crouched behind Freddy not reconizing me "H-hey, guys..?" I say suddenly nervous "Wh-o-o-who are y-ye?" The pirate glared daggers at me "Long time no see, huh?"

3rd person: The mans lips form his name as the others mouths gape open in gasps as they reconize. But not Bonnie, he reconizes it and repeats his name, the man nods smiling. The 6.3ft rabit animatronic bounds across the room and embraces the man in a tight hug.

A/N: Hehe, I know. Please don't yell, I know it's short and only has less than a threehundred words, and on top of that it's a cliff hanger. But I wanted to do somthing short and simple, also I want you all to geuess! Guess who this mysterious man is, and why BunnyBoy reconizes him. Guess down in the comments, tell me who you think he is, and if you can give me a bit of proof., that would be amazing! Edit: Hey I'm still reading comments from my other chapters aswell so even if this was like a month ago you can still have a say in who it is, it's really interesting to read what you guys think! :)

Have a good night y'all. But make sure to lock your windows and doors before you curl up in your nice, warm, cozy bed, Where you'll sleep for eternity...