VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ TILL THE END!

Hey everyone, I've got something really important to tell you all...
So I just found out, like five minutes ago, that my grandfather....
Doesn't have very long, he got something called Esophagus Cancer, what that is, is Esophageal cancer is cancer that occurs in the esophagus — a long, hollow tube that runs from your throat to your stomach. Your esophagus carries food you swallow to your stomach to be digested. Basically what the cancer does is, it make it difficult to swallow, causes pain when swallowing, and it gives you a hoarse voice.
The doctors aren't sure if he's going to live for 3 weeks or 3 months, as of recently it's moved to his kidneys, right now he's getting better in his kidneys but he's in the hospital because right after it moved to his kidneys he took some meds that almost....

Killed him.
So that happened, I hope he's going to live for 3 months instead of 3 weeks, but he also wants a quality life. Thats where he wants to live and be happy then die sooner than if he lived but was miserable...
So I'm praying that he'll be alright, and no there is no cure for the cancer.

Thank you all so much, it really means a lot, and it'll mean so much more if you all could stick with me through this dark time.
Thank you, for reading.