Chapter five: During the night

A/N: Foxy: "Get out of ye ball pit and come write 'bout me and the lass Rossa, already!!" Me: "WHATS TODAY!?" Rossa: "11/16/14, why?" Me: "IM SO SORRY PEOPLE!! I SWEAR I LOVE YOU, DON'T HATE ME!!! Hate the stress/pressure reliving ball pit and my b*tch a$$ teachers...

Freddy's POV: I watch as all the little kids leave and we close up I let out a sigh and go sit down on the edge of the stage "Hey guys, have you seen that little girl in the cute red dress?" I say calmly looking up at them as they come to sit next to me "Ya know, the one that follows foxy everywhere he goes?" I say "Yeah, yeah we know I've talked to him about her, he absolutely ADORES her!" Bonnie tells us his british accent letting off a light chuckle "Who wouldn't? She's so cute, but don't let that fool you touch her soft spot and she'll rip you apart like a kitten!" Chica says wide eyed with fake fear in her voice, its silent for a moment until we all burst into laughter "Ahoy, ye be talkin' 'bout me lass are ye?" sounded a rusty voice behind us 'Foxy' (A/N: stuff in 'This' is them thinking)"Yea we're just talkin' about how cute she is!" Bonnie says Brofisting his pal Foxy "But bewared Foxy, she BITES!" Chica says biting the air "Aye, the lass does, bit me ear she did!" Foxy exclaims while rubbing his ear we burst out laughing "And what did you do*laugh* to make her bite your ear?!" I say mid laughter "I told her I could see her panties..." Foxy says looking at the floor away from us Yep sounds like Foxy "FOXY, YOU NEVER SAY THAT TO A GIRL!!" Chica say sounding quite shocked (Quite) still laughing "Well, at least we all know that Foxy is a pedophile." Bonnie says calmly. We all turn and stare at Bonnie how did he say that so calmly?! "Shiver me timbers, throw the british lad off board!" Foxy yell in his fake out rage "Right away captain!" Chica says try her best at a pirate accent I chuckle They can be so weird sometimes, guess it's my turn to play pirate "Aye come on lad, we be makin' ye walk the plank!" I say throwing a threatening glare at Bonnie Hey I tried my best at the accent, and thats all that counts "Oi, no need to be so rash mate, I was only joking!" Bonnie says (A/N: sorry if Im being racist somehow) "Yeah?" I say "Y-yeah" Bonnie replies "Yeah?!" "Y-y-yeah!!" "Guys stop, its 11:30" Chica says stoping our charades "Lass has a point, guard will be here soon" Foxy adds (A/N: anyone get the reference?! :D )

Bonnie's POV: Foxy and chica are right we should get in place we all move back into place. Ten minutes later 'He' gets here "H-hey guys, r-r-ready to start the night?" The guard says letting out a nervous chuckle as a cold sweat starts to form on his forehead Hehe, Nervous much? I laugh silently he walks back to his little 'Safe Zone' It wont be safe for much longer I advert my eyes to the clock 11:59 One more minute until we scare the crap out of him!  "Ding Dong!" 12;00 finally  its not like we're gonna kill 'em me and Chica glances at each other and jump off stage going our separate ways I go to the west hallway and hide in the shadows while waiting for Chica to play her part

Chica POV: (A/N: So much POV switch!) after me and Bonnie leap off stage I rush as quickly as I can to the kitchen Time to make some noise I start banging on the pans loudly Bingo The red light flickers on the camera He fell for it even on the 2 night! I hear a scream Looks like Bonnie got to the door while he was distracted by the noise I was making hehe Then I hear a familiar slam of the metal doors I sigh and walk down out of the kitchen and to the bathrooms where I stare into the camera to give him the spooks "hello" I whisper to the camera as it flicks on Wait, whats that another voice it sounds different than the security gaurds voice and the telephone guy.... THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE IN THERE WITH HIM!?! I suddenly fill with rage I rush to the room right outside of the security office luckily Bonnie was on the other side "Bonnie! Someone else is in there with him!!"