Chapter sixteen: The Injury...

A/N: Hey there, lovely folk~! How have you all been?(ReplyInComments) So, I had planed to have this done by the end of September, but I didn't notice that the end of the month was so near, and then a lot of random family stuff kinda wen't down.... So I kinda lied, unintentionally, because I really don't want to lie to you guys but I kinda did, so, I'm sorry about that, but here's the story! :D (I also left without telling for a long while, I talk about it more in a "conversation" I posted, it's quite long though)

Recap type thing: (JustTryingItOut,TellMeIfYouLikeIt!)

" "It's me, Steven," I can see the corner of his lips twitch up... "

" "NO! LAST TIME WE MET YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" A more feminine voice cried out in rage. "T-T-That was-wasn't me faul-t-t-t! It t'was the ch-chi-chi-chi-Darn me vo-vo-TO HELL-voice box!" Foxy slammed his hook on the door. "YOU'RE TRYING TO GET IN NOW! SO DON'T YOU BE TELLIN' ME THAT IT WASN'T YE'R FAULT, YE LIAR!" Whom I believe to be the security guard yelled gaining a more piratey accent. "

" As I approached the office I slowed down a bit and made my steps as quiet as possible. I ducked under the window, creeped into the office, and snuck up behind the security guard. "HURRY!" I shouted as I leapt for the door button. Succeeding in hitting the button, the others rushed in, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!" The teen yelled in shock and horror, fear written across her face. "

Rossa's POV:

I quickly grabbed my satchel and dashed to the other door, as I ran past I hit the door button, attempting to close it behind me, just to give myself a bit of extra time. At the time, it was a very smart decision but in reality, it turned out to be a very hurtful decision...

As I was running out, the door slammed down on my leg, right above my ankle, creating a loud, sickening "CRUNCH"ing noise that echoed through the halls, quickly followed by my horrid, wail of agony. Tear streamed down by bruised face on which I had fallen on when the door had caught my leg, I couldn't hear anything, just faint white noise.

I was close, so, so very close but still just to very far from making it out of this place alive... The bell that tolled when the clock struck 12 hadn't even rung yet, but it didn't matter, I was already dead. Even if I knew that my fate was sealed, I kept struggling, I pulled no matter how much it hurt, no matter how much I whimpered or screamed, I pulled and I tugged, desperate to get free.

I could feel my tender flesh ripping ever so slightly as I tugged as hard as I could, by now I could hear faint mummers coming from the other side, I looked up to see Chica's face in the window, she was staring at me, though I couldn't make out the expression due to my tear blurred eyes, but I screamed in fear and tried to twist to get free faster, but I just couldn't bear the pain of it so I just kept to pulling.

I was close to giving up, to me it felt like this had been going on for hours, but in reality it had only been about a minute, with one great final shove, I jerked forward. I was still stuck, all it did was cause me to give off a scratchy wail in despair and pain.

Suddenly, I felt the door lifting, it shot up so fast that the hot, bloody flesh that had been touching the cold, metal door ripped off, causing more tears to stream down my face, though my throat was now too horse to make a sound loud enough to be heard.

I lied, collapsed on the floor, in a pool of my own blood, 'I hate it, I hate it so much, why did I ever take this job, why didn't I leave?! I could have left so long ago but I was just to curious! Now I'm going to die bleeding out here on the floor, no, I won't even bleed out before they take me and stuff me into a suit!'. I questioned myself quietly, ignoring the pain in my throat, "How could I have been so foolish, why didn't I close the other door...?"