Chapter sixteen: Steven's Back???

A/N: I'm alive! Kinda...

Okay, I might have died and now I just MIGHT be haunting my computer to write this thing, BUT! At least I'm posting things, right? :D

Rossa's POV: (Note: There are mostly going to be Rossa's POVs and Stevens. :I )

I continued to draw in my sketch book, occasionally checking my phone for the time. "Damn, can't the time move any faster? I might as well look for the card in the mean time..." I took a quick glance at the time and started down the hall. 11:29 As I was walking down the hall I heard the doors open, Sh*t, it's probably a robber, and I don't have anything with me! I silently cursed, but then noticed I was right next to the storage closet. "This'll have to do," I mumbled as I entered and picked up a tall broom. I quickly, but quietly ran down the hall, I heard voices, faint at first, but then they grew louder, when I could make out their words I heard a somewhat familiar voice say "Long time no see, huh?" I get to a corner and peek out. I see a tall man, who looks to be in his early 20's, he has brown hair that flops down barely to his jaw-line, he's was wearing a blue shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans.

"It's me, Steven," I can see the corner of his lips twitch up from where I crouched, ready with my broom. Everybody gasped, but Bonnie just repeated his name, the man calling himself Steven nodded, then the tall rabbit quickly ran up and embraced the man, lifting him off his feet. I gasped and dropped the broom as I remembered where I've seen him. Of course this turned everyones attention to me, peeking out from a corner like a creep. A creep with a broom...

Nice going me... I quickly ducked behind the corner Wait, aren't they suppose to be frozen until 12:00?! Whats going on?! I booked it to the office, but much to my despair, I was caught. Well, more like tackled to the ground, inches away from the office. The tackle had knocked the wind out of me, but I still attempted to yell, "Damn you! Let go!" I used the last of my remaining breath to screech at my captor, slamming my fist on something metal, I winched but continued pounding.

"I l-l-lost all feelin' i-i-i-FOR YOU-in me legs l-l-long ago, lass. T-That don't hu-hu-hurt me one b-b-bit." The rusty fox let out a broken chuckle. He picked me up by the back of my shirt, showing most of my back and some of my stomach.

"Put me down!" I yelled as I kicked behind me, missing his crouch by a hair.

"Woah, watch it, l-l-lass! Ye al-al-almost hit m-e-e-me in me b-bits!" Foxy exclaimed dropping me onto my feet and raising his hands(?) in surrender.

Upon touching the floor, I ran the rest of the way to my office, diving in and slamming my fist on the door button. "Ha! I got away! GET REKT'D!" I cheered, letting off a heavy sigh. I sat down for about a minute regaining my breath. "Knock knock" "Who's there?" I asked hearing someone knock.

"C-Captain Foxy." A reply came, I suddenly got this bright idea.

"Captain Foxy, who?" I asked mischievously

"Captain Foxy be lo-lo-lo-DEAD-lonely," A sad voice came. He does sound lonely... I kinda feel bad fo- Wait, what am I thinking! Last time I came here, he tried to kill me!!

???'s POV:

I watched as the person ran off, they had long red hair from what I could see, but I couldn't see what they really looked like, nor could I tell their gender. I looked up at the tall rabbit, who had just released me, "Who was that?" I asked

"The se-se-se-Killer-security guard, I'll get h-er-er-er-her," The fox replied.

"Her?" I questioned as he ran off.