Chapter three: Steven

A/N: I got five votes! What do I do with a vote now? DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS AND ALL YOUR SUPPORT, SO IM GONNA MAKE THIS FANFIC LAST AS LONG AS POSSIBLE  WITH PLOT TWIST AND RANDOM PEOPLE NAMED STEVEN THAT RANDOMLY SHOW UP IN THE WORST POSSIBLE TIMES!!! XD

Rossa's POV: As soon as I get back to mommy I start telling her about my new friend Foxy! "Mommy, mommy, I made a new friend!" I shout bouncing up and down in excitement "Oh, thats wonderful who are they?" my mommy asks happily "His name is Foxy and he's a PIRATE FOX!!" I almost scream the last part "Really, like Freddy and the gang?" She asks confused "Yeah! He even has his own stage, with purple curtains!" I grab my mommy's arm "Come on, you have to see him!" I shout "O-o-okay, then lets go." She stands up taking my hand in hers letting me lead the way to Foxy's stage, we're half way there when they lights go out and Foxy's stage lights start to let off a dim glow.

Foxy's POV: I be sittin' in me ol' rockin' chair when the light go off "That be me cue" I whisper to meself standin' up I walk over to the curtains and peak out me crimson fur blendin' into the darkness so all they see are me glowin' yellow eye (for thee other be under me eyepatch) and the dim lights that reflect off me sharp white teeth n' me metal hook, I be lookin' around when I see Rossa holding someones hand lookin' to be her mother, maybe? Then I start me line steppin' out onto stage, "Ahoy! Did I scare ye?" I ask smirking some kids shout no others cower in fear while some stood tall lookin' courageous "ArrHarHarHar! I be Foxy captain of PirateCove" I say the lights comin' on showin' the lads and lassies what I really look like.

Anna Fea's POV: (A/N: DIDN'T EXPECT THAT ONE DID YE?! This is Rossa's mother Anna) My daughter was leading me to meet her 'New friend' from what I gather, its another animatronic a fox named Foxy, when out of the blue the lights go out! I pull Rossa closer to protect her if something happens, I'm looking around when I notice on the stage we were heading to was glowing faintly and was that an EYE!?! There was a glowing yellow eye and the dim stage lights were reflecting off what looked to be sharp teeth and a hook?! I didn't notice my grip on Rossa had tightened until she said something "Mommy, your grip is to tight" she whispered, I loosen my grip "Sorry" I apologize not taking my eyes off of th-that creature. Then it spoke "Ahoy! Did I scare ye?" it asked in a rusty pirate accent, some of the kids around us shouted no, I couldn't see very well so I didn't know what the others did, then it moved so it was standing in the dim lights of the stage when the actual lights come on and there stood a 7.5 foot tall fox with a hook on its right hand and eyepatch on his eye he let out a rusty laugh then I gasp as I realized this must be Foxy!

Rossa's POV: Me and Mommy are in total darkness with only Foxy's stage lights let off a slight glow, then I hear the curtains rustle and I hear Foxy's voice soon afterwards then the lights come on and mommy gasps one hand covering her mouth I tug on her hand saying "Come on, this must be his show!" I wiggle free from her hand and sprint to the stage, when I reach the stage I look back at mommy who is slowly walking towards me then look back to Foxy who looks down and smiles at me then goes back to taking to the crowd "Now I be wantin' somethin', I want a big island all to meself and me crew of course! Now I be hearin' the Freddy and his crew have hid a giant treasure somewhere in me cove, 'cause they thought I wouldn't look in me own cove, and just so happin's that I be needin' a crew to help look for that treasure because ol' Foxy can't be a captain with out a crew, now can he?"  "NOW, WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME CREW!?" He shouts out to us smiling, most of the kids shrink back cowering but the rest shout "NO" or "AYE!" but not me, oh no I don't I do something no one would expect a little 7 year old girl would do...

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!! HAHA your going to have to wait till next chapter to find out what happens when Rossa does the unthinkable, Aye sorry about this bein' as short as it tis but what can ye do when, HALLOWEEN IS TOMORROW!? HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE, YE GO OUT THERE AND GET YE SELVES SOME NICE TREASURE CALLED CANDY! HOPE YE GET BAGS SO FULL YOU CAN BARLY CARRY THEM! YAAARRRRRGGGG!!!