Chapter seven: Never coming back?

A/N: Yay, new chapter! Not gonna continue the hug thing! haha, I have no regrets!!! >:D     Hey you, ya you! If your reading this chapter and read the last chapter BEFORE the 8th of December, 2014 you should go back and look for the big letters in bold that say "EDIT" and keep reading on from there, ya know why cause you would probably be REALLY lost and confused while reading this chapter, so yeah hope ye like it! (Damn you Foxy, I keep spelling ye instead of you or ya. better be happy I love you so bloody much!)

Rossa's POV: I was sitting with Chica watching my mommy talk to the police man, the man nods and my mother looks around for me until she finds me sitting on Chica, she rushes over to us and picks me up off of her then sets me down on to floor "What is it mommy?" I ask confused by her sudden actions "We're leaving this place" She responds giving Chica an accusing glare though I didn't notice at the time "Will we come back tomarrow?" I ask happily "No." She awnsers "Now lets go" she begains to pull me out of the resturant "I wanna say bye!!" I cry out "No" she tells me sternly "Why not!" I scream in surpise "Because I said so" She says even more sternly than before (Thats a name X3) I always hated when she would say that. "BYE FOXY! BYE EVERONE!!" I scream at them as loud as I could when I was being pulled out the doors.

We finaly got home "When are we going to go back" I ask as we got inside  hoping it was going to be soon "Never, We are never going back honey." For the first time, I felt like someone just stabbed a knife into my heart "W-w-what?!" I cried out in despare "I know you loved them, but sweety one of them almost killed you. If that man haden't been there, oh baby girl that could have been you!" She explained coming over to give me a hug "NO!!" I screeched at her "HE WAS GOING TO HURT ME!!!" I screamed again my mommys eye getting wide "Someday you'll understand" She repeated what Chica said. "BUT I DO!" I screamed as I pushed her away and bolted up the stairs to my room "SLAM" I slamed the door shut then locked it grabed my Foxy plushie that me and Foxy won a few days ago "You were trying to save me, why does no one see that?" I hugged it to my chest and climed in bed crying myself to sleep.

Foxy's POV: Its been sevral weeks sence the "Accident" and every single day I've sat behind me curtains watchin' the door. Waitin' for Rossa to burst through those doors with her cute lil' smile and her kind hearted mother but they never came back. But I wont give up hope! Not for me little lass.

Time slowly begain to pass, day by day I begain to lose hope in ever seein' her again. I became more and more depressed and I reluctantly begain to stop watchin' for her, Freddy N' the others tried multible times to get me to preform again but I said "No, that would just make things worse for ye" every time, they slowly begain to give up on me, but not Bonnie. He's always been me best friend, when even I need him he's been there to help support me. But no one can help me reverse what I've done. If I had never leaped at the lad, and just walked up N' growled at him, then I would still be with me  little matie. We would be runnin' around, laughin' N' playin'. Why do we have to have emotion, why did this have to happen. Lass probably hates me, I don't deserve friends... 

A/N: Short chapters, yeah, yeah. I know but its ment to be that way. Next chapter will be longer promise. Uhg I have so many unintended ships!!! I've been reading so much of this one FoxyXFreddy fanfic and this other FoxyXBonnie fanfic, it's starting to get into me fanfic, I don't like it one bit. But the main ship like always will be RossaXFoxy ye can count on it. I'll update again soon hopefuly! :D