Chapter Nine: 9 Years into the future

A/N: Hey!! H-how areyou..? I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so very long, whats my next stupid excuse for not updating you ask? Pure Lazieness, yep thats right PURE F*CKIN' LAZIENESS! Deal with it, but hey at least I've finaly updated right? You wonderful people enjoy! :D

 Rossa's POV: It's been 9 years since that... "Incident" happened at Freddy's place, and I'm 16 now. "Wow,  it's been 9 years has it?" I've never really thought about it before "Man! How time flys!!" I exclaim rather loudly, I was lying on my bed reading a newpaper looking for some job to make some money for rent, yeah my father died and my mother is very ill so I'm left to take care of her. "Janitor wanted at *Insert place* 12 dollars N' hour..." I mummble some of the places hiring and their pay. "Help Wanted, Family pizzaria  looking for security gaurd to work the night shift. 12Am to 6Am. 120$ a week... Sounds pretty alright, though dismemberment worries me a'lil but I'm sure that just state law type thing." I say "Alright so where might you be?" I asked myself cheerfuly  Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria..... "Alrigh.... WHAT?! Ok thats it now I MUST get this job!!" I exclaim happy to finaly get a chance to see my old friends again WIll they rememeber me? WIll they reconize me? Will Foxy still be there? SO many question ran through my head as I quickly grabed my phone and dialed the number. "Ring... Ring Ring... Hello? Who might this be?" The managers voice rings out of the phone "It's Me! Rossa, remeber the little girl in the red dress who ALWAYS came to see Foxy?" I ask hoping that he would remeber "O-Oh yes, Rossa. Why did you call?" He asked Seeming a little nervous "To sign up for the nightwatch job, oh and if there is someone else that wants it, I will do ANYTHING it takes to get this job! I will get this job, even if it means I die afterwards" (Forshadowing?) I tell him, deterimation blazing in my eyes. "O-Okay, come in tomorrows monday at 11:30 and I'll get your files all sorted out." The manager instructs Man, he's on edge wonder why? Better to let him deal with it, I don't think he would like it if I asked... "Sweet! See ya tomorrow!" I hang up and fistbump the air "WOO WHOO!" I did a mini happy dance and went to go tell mom that I got a job. "Won't that *Hack Cough* affect your sleeping scedule? You still have to go to school, dear" Mom asked worriedly "Oh, it'll be fine you know how I am awake 24/7 on weekdays and on weekens I sleep for little less for half the day!" I explain to her quite happy with myself "Alright if *Cough* you insist, where is it?" She asked "Freddy's" I awnser even more excited "W-what?! *Cough Cough Hack* Rossa-" I cut her off "Try not to talk to much, and yes I know. But I'm 16, I'll be fine, and if it make you feel better I'll bring my two pistels and a taser." I try to sound reasuringly "Alright, don't get killed." She requests "Pffft, I fought off a gang when I was 14 mom. I think I'll be fine" I remind her Thought it was only a gang of 3... 3 retards who beat on the weak N' Homeless "True alright.... but be careful" "When am I not?" I say puffing out my cheast but brought it back in when I saw moms amused glare "I'll go make some pasta...." (PASTA!) 

~Next Day~

I arived at the pizzaria and steped in through the fimiliar doors "So many memorise" I whisper half to myself as I walk through the resturant to the managers place. As I walk past the animatronics I swore I could feel their eyes following me "Temtation is to much" I mutter loudly as I wiped around and ran towards them "I missed you guy so much!!" I say while hugging Freddy then I go to the others and hug them as well I step back off the stage "I'm going to be your watcher for the night, make sure no one does anything bad to ya guys." I say smiling and then I skip off very pleased with myself to the managers office "I'm Here!!" I shout, I open my eyes and no one was there "H-hello?" I say hoping for a response. I wait while watching the clock for 10 strate minutes "Alright I'm done!" I walk out of the office steaming "He bailed on me! That stupied landlubber bailed on me!" I begain to speak in a more pirate accsent I do that when ever I get mad "Yarg! I'm goin' to make the lad walk the plank if he don't show up soon." I tell myself aggresivly "Do ye know where the lad might be?" I ask the animatrionics and as if they heard me Bonnie's eyes oved to the door of the entrance "He went out? Alright, then I'll be waitin' for him to come back. Until that stupid landlubber does I'll sit right here and not move an inch!" I exclaim I looked over my shoulder to see Freddy look at me then to the *Rules* poster, his eyes moving back and forth "Fine I'll go look at the rules" I mummble calming down and get up to see the rules "1. Dont run 2. Dont yell 3. dont scream 4. dont poop on the floor" I laughed at number 4 and then continued to read "5. stay close to mom 6. dont touch freddy 7. dont hit 8. leave before dark... Oh sorry I hugged you...." I said assuming thats what he wanted me to see but then I heard 8 clicks coming from Bonnie's ears "Number 8?" I reread the 8th rule "But I'm the security gaurd..." I explain pointing at myself, then looked at the clock 11:48 "Ugh it's been 18 minutes" I groan to myself 

Suddenly I hear the doors open and someone burst in, Remebering my traing with dad I quickly pulled out my dule pistles and aimed for the head "STOP WHERE YOU ARE!" I shout aggresivly until I realized the man who had burst in was non-other than a very surpised and scared manager "Oh! Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I put away my pistles and ran towards him embracing him in a hug "Sorry about that thought you were a robber" I chuckled lightly "Y-you almost gave me a h-heart attack!" He exlcaims "Here lets get you set up before m-m-midnight strikes" He gulped in fear as he took me to his office and  grabed out some papers N' a pen "Sign these and I'll get you your uniform to wear" He explains "Alright I were a mediume!" I say chearfuly I filled out the papers and the managers came back in the office with a mediume uniform complete with a hat and nametag "Sweet thanks!" I grab the uniform and run into the womans restroom to get changed then quickly dart back out but ubrutly stop infront of pirates cove "Make sure you wait here Foxy, I'll be back ol' friend" I say smiling as I run back to the office to be shown where the security office is. "Alright here we are this is your little place, cozy?" He asks "Mmhmm" I awnser then he continues to explain "Ok so these are the doors you push these buttons to close them this is the light button they shine light in your camreas blind spots outside your door, this is the tablet you use to watch everthing, so thats all good luck with everything oh and make sure you conserve power you only have a limited ammount. Ok thats all, again good luck and good night" He finishes explaining and leaves "GOOD NIGHT!" I call out as I hear him lock the doors and leave the building. "DING DONG!" The clock singles it 12:00 "Alright guys, lets start this!"

A/N: HUZZA FOR CLIFFHANGERS! XD I hope you all enjoyed my stupidstory leave a comment on how much you liked or disliked it or try and find how many goddamed typeos I made! Wonderful night to all and a good death all! :D