Character Info

AN: I have no clue what so ever how to write a story on here, nor have I ever writen a story so sorry if this turns into crap. This story is a Foxy x OC, so yeah hope ye enjoy?

Character info!

Rossa is a little girl with dark rose red hair that goes down to her midback and bright green eyes. (Example  for hair in Media, third picture left to right)

Freddy is the star singer of the show and leader of the gang that consists of him, Bonnie, and Chica.      he has brown fur, blue eyes, a small top hat along with a matching bowtie. (he is a bear)

Bonnie is a purple bunny with red eyes, a red bowtie with a matching red guitair he plays, and for this story its a he beacause I want him to be so, you no like? Well sucks to be you. 

Chica is a yellow chicken (TIS NOT A DUCK) with purple eyes, she has a bib that say "Let's eat!" on it, and she is the second singer in the gang. 

Foxy is the captain of pirate cove, he has glowing yellow eyes, crimson fur, a metal hook on his right hand/claw, and a eye patch on his right eye (His eye works just fine). (he is a fox) 

Golden Freddy is Freddy's twin brother, but he has golden fur, with black emptie sockets where his eyes once were with some black liquid coming out, he also has a very dark blue bow tie and top hat.