Chapter Twelve: During the day

A/N: Some of you had some suggestions about who the person was that tried to get Foxy to kill Rossa, and let me tell you I had to try so goddamn hard NOT to prove you wrong or right. Oh, and sorry this took so long to get out... Hey, if you've seen "Endstone by TheBajanCanadian Minecraft parody of Moondust" make sure to look for refrences to it in the next few chapters and definatly this one. Enjoy! X)

Freddy's POV: I'm standing on stage as a blue and red blur rushes past Was that... The security gaurdI turn to look at Bonnie who had the same expression on his face that said "Why is she running?" Then out of no where Foxy rushes past chassing the poor girl though, something was off. His eyes! They were black with white pupils "GET BA-CK-CK-BACK HERE!" He yells at her as she dashes out the resturant. Why was he chasing her? They stop as soon as the clock hits 6 (Poor 6, must hurt) He came storming back I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder turning him towards me "What was that all about?" I cock my head at him questionly. Suddenly his eyes snap back to normal "I-They got me, I be tryin' to tell 'er N' they stopped me..." He explains while flipping down his eye patch "What do you meean, you were trying to tell her?!" I question angerly "You know we can't do that!" I continued to snarle angerly at him "I'll-" "We'll prep for launch right now." Bonnie cuts Chica off and they awkwardly walks away as I continue to scold Foxy cutting him off everysoofften. (Ya catch the first one? It's somewhere in there!)

Bonnie's POV: That was a bit awkward.... "What are we making for lunch?" I asked curiously "Well, first what do you want?" She awnsers/asks? "Pizza? What else?!" I replie excited that I might get to see her secret ingredients "Alright Bonnie, what do you want your topings to be?" She asks "Carrots?" (I'm sorry I just had to) "Alright now, go out there break up their beauty contest and get their toping choises" She ordered me "W-Wait! I came here with you to seek refuge from their fight, not to get sent back out into the middle of the war!" I exclaim slightly terrified "Go, or your getting rabbit on yours..." She threatens "Alright, alright! I was just joking!" I explained (Note: Before I go any further, cooking is not a girl kinda thing anyone can cook if they want to, I've got a cousin and he makes everything from sweets, to breads, to meats. It's not a girly thing and if you think it is well.... Your extreamly sexist)

I ran out of the kitchen and found Foxy his arms on Freddy's shoulders pushing to get away while Freddy had him in his grips yelling at him Oh god, think Bonnie, THINK! What should I do? No, I'll just get a punch to the face... eh, I'm faster then Freddy atleast? "Hey guys!" I yelled out, the both of them stopped and turned their heads to face me "So ya gonna kiss or what?" I ask smirking slightly. Freddy dropped Foxy "W-What?! BONNIE, YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHEN CHICA DARED FOXY TO KISS ME I PUNCHED HIM BEFORE ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN!" He exclaims loudly "Yea, but Chica can't keep a secret. She's to much of a fangirl. But I won't tell...." My smirk turns into a evil grin "HAHAHA! Your faces are priceless! I'm just joking though, what do you want on your pizza?" I ask still laughing "Right now, Rabbit" Freddy glared at me "Sorry, but I'm afraid rabbit is NOT on the menu..." I take a step back "It mi-mig-mig-ght be soon, I'll have pe-pe-People-peperoni" Foxy warns me of the growing danger "Alright, I'll just say anchovies..." I tell the raging bear as I back away towards the kitchen before sprinting away Geez, never seen Freddy so pissed off in my entire life! That was kinda scary, he looked pretty serious when he said he wanted rabbit on his pizza, too! I shuddered at the thought and ran into the kitchen.

Foxy's POV: "Ni-Ni-Nice one, ye rea-ll-ll-lly fooled t-t-the lad" I say chucklin' a bit "I wasn't joking" He states rather calmly "W-WHAT?! Okay, y-y-ye can stop 't a-c-c-act." I asked concerned "I wanted to try rabbit, they have some in the frige for one of the employes..." He explains "Does a-anyone else kn-kn-know about -The Bodies- it?" I asked amazed at how he knew N' slightly terrified "No, just me. If Bonnie knew he would try and give them a funeral, and Chica would trash them." He awnsered "Aye, ye s-s-s-speak in tr-tr-Lies-truth." I sigh again at me glichy voice. Freddy let out a huge sigh "We gotta fix your voice, I don't know if it's "Them" or what but we gotta find a macanic or somethin'." "A-A-Aye matey, but we ha-ha-haven't see on-ne-one of 'em in YE-YE-YEARS!" I exclaim forgeting about the rabit meat

"Oi, what b-b-be that the-er-ere on 't floor?" I asked questionly staring at the strange object "It's... A card?" The bear picks up the card and looks it over before handing it to me. I growl while tryin' to grab the card outta Freddy's huge mecanical hands "Ye hands ar-are so big!" I snarl in flustration "it's not my fault I was stutured this way!" The bigger male shoots back. "Got it" I smile at my accomplishment. "It s-s-says, "MineCraft"?" I question the name confusingly "Isn't that like a really big deal, or something?" Freddy asks "Y-y-yeah, it's made b-b-by some s-s-s-Killer-sweedish g-guy?" We continue to stare at the card in question 

Rossa's POV: I finaly get home and find my mother awake sitting on the couch watching T.V "What are you doing out of bed?" I interigate her sternly "Just because I'm old, and sick doesn't mean I can't walk down the hall to the couch." She scolds me a small smile dances across her face. I let out a deep sigh "Did you eat yet?" I ask "No, I only woke up 10 minutes ago" She explains "Alright, what would you like?" I ask as I walk to the kitchen. She explains what she wanted and I prepared breakfast for the two of us.

"I'm going to go play this new game I got! It's call Minecraft!" I tell her excitedly. We don't have many games and we can't really pay for many of the better games like World-Of-Warcraft or Dying-Light and we don't have a consul for those types of games 'cause it was stolen after my dad died... "Really? You saved up for a game? Thats wonderful, well as long as it's appropreate." Her face goes from excited to accusing "It's PG mom, reason it's not G is because you fight spiders and zombies at night. But it's all made of blocks and theres no blood involved in anything!" I smile brightly at her and she returns it "Alright I trust you, go have fun with your little game. You've earned it." She sends me off "Call me if you need anything!" I yell as I run down the hall to my bedroom and reach into my little satchel. I rummage around in there for a good minute and find no cards, I quickly take out all the breakable items and dump the entire bag out onto my bed. No game card... Oh no, oh god please no! I dropped it! what time is it?! 7:38? Alright I got just about 1H and 30M to get there search, doge crazed animatronics that want to kill me and back before opening hours. "Greeeaaat! Doesn't a janitor come by just before opening hours and put lost items in the lost and found?" I ask myself I'll get it back tonight then, come back right before I start my job and get the card. It was decided I would get it tonight. God I would give my life to get that card back...

Holy sh*t that took awhile, go look at my Valentines message to go see why it took so goddamn long to write and publish this, thats all I have to say honestly. G'night everybody!