Leaving...

Hey, me again....

More depressing news...

Yeah, thats a thing....

So I'm gonna be gone, for a very, very long time...

Like, FOREVER, long time....

And, I hope you know....

That...

To be honest...

I'll miss you guys...

A lot...

One more thing...

Before I go...

I love you guys, you're all much to nice, I don't deserve it...

This kindness, not one bit...

So I'm leaving...

Not because of you, or the next person, but because...

I'm goin' to the beach!!!!!!!

Are you mad at me? 

Did I pull completely fool you? 

Do you look at me like a asshole?

Well you should look at me like a complete and udder dick, 'cause I am... :I

Besides the point, so yeah from friday to late Saturday I'm leaving to go to LongBeach, why, because the entire family + my grandfather were going to go, but you know what happened...

So because he was all like "Pffft, go, don't sit around and mourn, go play, be happy, remember me and smile, don't cry! GO TO THE BEACH! ENJOY THE SUMMER SUN!" (Not quote on quote!) We're going to have good times, make fun memories, and just simply smile. :)

So I hope you're day will be so much better than mine, I would be lying if I said "Sorry," so I'm not gonna say sorry, but I will say thanks.

Thank you all for everything, have a bright, warm, and sunny day, that lifts the spirits, and warms the hearts. Go out and smile!

(Btw, I'm not gonna have a computer there so I can't write, 'cause writing on a mobil isn't my thing, so HURAY NO COMPUTERS!) *Silently cries in emo corner* (All my social life is on the computer, in a matter of speech, you guys ARE my social life...)