Closure 015

Reformatted:

Edited: Not

Votes and comments are appreciated as always

And as always enjoy reading, thank you for reading~♥

Dilraba Pov:

I stared at the joyful Xiao Lu going around and around in a circle. "Don't get too happy!" I shouted.

"What do you mean by that?" LuHan questioned.

"There's going to be rules to ensure we're safe from getting caught by other students, teachers, and our parents, mostly mine, now sit down."

"Rules?"

"Yes."

-Time Skip-

It's been a few months since we were together and there were times where rumors were spreading around about him and I. I looked at the blackboard as the teacher was writing down the problem with chalk. I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see LuHan, "What do you want?" I whispered. "Meet me after school," he said and I nodded my head, turning my head back towards the blackboard.

After school, I waited at the front gate for LuHan because he said he was going to grab something and I should wait. "Xiao Di!" LuHan shouted, he was riding a bike coming towards me. He stopped right in front of me, "Get on," he said as he grabbed my bag, placing it on the basket at the front of the bike. I seated myself down on the seat and he started to bike.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"A place I found when I was little, I loved coming here. My mom's guards never found me when I came to this place, my best hiding spot I would say. It's also very pretty during spring, I should bring you here again when spring is here," he said with a smile on his face.

"You think it would be a good idea to come here when testing times approaches?" I asked.

"We don't have to worry too much Xiao Di, we will pass, and I know for sure." It was silent the rest of the ride, we went past trees and then to an open area where you could view the small town, the sun was still burning bright, with just a slight bit of breeze. We finally stopped at an area where a huge tree was at. I looked around and it was all dead grass, but the tree remains to have leaves that were in yellow, orange, and brown color.

"This place is pretty, but you said that during spring it looks better, so how really pretty is this place?" I asked.

"The grass is green and flowers grow around here. The tree's leaves would be green and sometimes grow white flowers."

"I guess we are coming back here when it is spring," I smiled as I ran around.

-Winter Season: December-

"You don't seem excited for exam week," LuHan said as I stared off into the sky. "Isn't all your hard work going to pay off?" he continued to talk.

"I-" I said before I was cut off by the school bell. A lingering memory of what my mom told me recently was distracting me.

-Flashback-

"Mom, why are you just telling me now?" I asked, trying to control my anger and tears.

"I just got the message from your dad, sorry that I couldn't tell you earlier, we tried deciding between a better job for your dad or for you to stay here. I left it up to your dad to make the decision. I would stay here and you would attend school in the city with your dad getting a better job. You would do a lot better than staying here, I know you have Xiao Lu here, but don't you want to expand and succeed further in a better school?"

"I-..." At that moment I did not know what to say, nothing.

"The decisions have been made, you would be going with your dad after when the semester ends, spend your time wisely with the people you love," she said as gave me a hug and a pat on the back, leaving me in the living room.

"How am I supposed to explain to him," I sighed as I walked back to my room.

-Flashback Ended-

I was sitting at the boba shop doing homework after school. QiChen asked me to come with him and I needed a place where I didn't have to see LuHan's face at. "You seem so down recently," QiChen asked.

"My mom told me sudden news all in one day, how was I supposed to accept it? How am I going to tell him I'm going to be gone? Especially when he seems to rely on me for almost everything right?"

"From the past year that I have seen, the boy has grown up a lot, I think that he doesn't rely on you as much as you think he does," QiChen said as he wiped the tables.

"Thinking about it, he really doesn't need me for anymore academic help and he doesn't get into trouble anymore," I said as I tapped my pencil on the table.

"You seem sad that he doesn't rely on you anymore."

"He's just growing up and maturing so much faster when I first met him."

"Troublemaker much," QiChen commented. "Give him closure at least before you leave."

"What happens if I do not?" I asked.

"Who knows what he would do and what trauma you would leave with the boy when you leave without telling him. He changed because of you, no one changes into something completely different, unless they are trying to change their ways just for the person they like."

"Anything else?"

"That boy looks in love when he looks at you, I know he loves you and not just like you. Remember he loves you and not just like you, very important difference," QiChen said as he started to sweep the floor.

"Remind me when did you start becoming a relationship counselor," I laughed.

"I get old when being surrounded with kids the same age acting like 5 year old children fighting over red flower stickers from the teacher. The shop is going to close up soon, get your stuff packed up before I leave."

"Just remind me when the time comes, tell me to tell him, and give him closure before I leave," I said as I finished my last page of homework, then started to pack my bag.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed the new chapter, sorry for any mistakes, I haven't edited it or read it after write it. Have a nice day!