这是我对你的第一个警告(This is My First Warning to You)004

(A/N)Hello~ I've not updated this book for months. I'm very sorry~ I didn't update much of my other books because I'm busy with school being in my way. I'm very sorry. I hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for any mistake of grammar, words or anything English related. Not edited. Vote and Comment to support this ff! Thank You!

Dilraba Pov:

"Achoo!" I sneezed suddenly. Who's talking about me this hour? I reached for the tissue box that was near me. I think I caught a cold from wearing that dress. It didn't even feel comfortable at all. I looked at my alarm clock showing it was 6:00 am in the morning. I need to get more sleep before my job starts around midnight again. Who in the world even listens to the radio at midnight anyway? I dropped myself back into my bed. The next second before I close my eyes to fall back into sleep my phone was ringing. I shot myself back up to reach for my phone. I looked at the caller's name. Manager. Oh, shoot am I getting fired already? I haven't done anything wrong yet. Wait I should answer the call right now. I tapped on the answer button. "Hello, manager."

"Can you come to work today like in the morning." What does she mean? I need my beauty sleep and I haven't received at least 7 hours that is required for everyone. I'm going to grow some dark eye bags. "Are you still there?"

"Yes, Miss?"

"Can you come to cover over someone else's shift." "They will cover yours at night if you don't mind." This is a chance to get more sleep!!

"What time till what time?"

"8:30 till 12:30 pm since there's an afternoon shift for another person."

"Sure," I said without hesitation.

"Great." "Just come to work on time."

"Ok." "Bye Miss," I quickly hung up before she could say bye to me.

I got myself out of bed, unlike any other day that I've lived before. I usually oversleep and my school would start the moment I woke up from slumber. I would never set my alarm before I sleep because I'm too busy studying the night before. So much work. I got a baggy grey hoodie and black jeans. I got my circled shaped glass and put them on. (Btw we all know she doesn't need glasses or does she? I have no idea) I got myself to the bathroom and took them off to just brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I put them back on and took out a thin pair of socks that were white. The putting them on and slipping my feet into my shoes. I walked out to the fresh smell of food. I quickly walked towards the dinner table. I grabbed a bowl to get porridge from the pot. I scooped some porridge into my bowl. I placed my bowl onto the table and then walking to the counter where the utensils were at I grabbed a spoon and washed it off clean enough to eat with. I walked back to the bowl of porridge. I seated myself down on a chair and started to eat.

LuHan Pov:

"Sir?" I turned my head away from my phone looking towards to my assistant.

"Yes?"

"Miss Xiào is calling you."

"Mhm..." I went back staring back to my phone screen.

"Sir?"

"Yes?" I turned my head back towards them.

"Is it that important?" "I have an important email to read and it's related towards a huge project the company is accepting from a customer."

"Miss Xiào called." "She's expecting a callback."

"Mhm." "Just tell her I have some very important information to read." "Let her wait."