高中的诺言(High School Promise) 008

Hello~ Here's the new chapter!! I'm procrastinating on how to write my Chinese school essay because Chinese school started for me once again. The topic is just something I wouldn't write about, but I'm hoping to write a draft then fix up the wording and stuff. Anyways enjoy reading!! Maybe a chapter next week depending on my management of time. 🍵🍵🍵

🛑Not Edited🛑 (I tried editing this but time was getting late and I want to get this up as soon as possible. Sorry for any mistakes.)

Dilraba Pov:

"Lu Han, I don't have time for this."

"But...I've waited for you all these years. I trust you that you would come back here to the school we went to. I waited for you. I've even got myself all fixed up. I even got myself a good job that I can handle. I'm no longer that boy that gets into fights with kids at school that talk crap about me. I no longer do those things, Xiao Di."

"We've all grown up, Lu Han. Everyone changed within time. People probably finally started behaving like adults and going off to their job to feed themselves or them and their family. Everyone changed I changed, and so did you changed.  Lu Han, time went on as we all fell apart after the last two days of final testing. We were just teenagers that didn't know what they were doing back then other than studying. Time separated us, you and I are in two different worlds."

"Don't tell that to me right now, Xiao Di. You made me wait. I believed you because I trust you very much. You promised me that one thing, remember you told me those exact words to me that day under the tree."

Flashback

I was under the tree to get shade. Then I saw a figure running towards my direction. I was found face to face with Lu Lu looking at me. "Wanna make a bet, Xiao Di?" he asked with a mischievous smile on his face.

"What is it that you want to make a bet on?" "If I can get a leaf from this tree. You'll have to grant me a wish or shall I say promise? I'll tell you when I win the bet because..." "It's not like you can make it anyways so try, the tree is too tall to climb and just get a leaf then climb back down." "You realize something right Raba?" He kneeled to grab something beside me. He looked at me with his playful smile plastered on his face. "See what I have got here," he said as he revealed to me the leaf that he held in his hand. "Wait, for what?!" I said with a confused look.

"See I've won the bet so I get what I want don't I?" "Whatever, what do you want anyways?" "Just a date with you in the future if you don't mind." "Fine...I'll promise you, that is until I'm above the age of 20 then we go. What happens if I have a boyfriend at that point?" "You wouldn't do that to me, plus who knows maybe your boyfriend would be me! Remember the pinky promise," he held his pinky out.

End of Flashback

"What truly pure-minded we were back then. Foolish much? I promised that and if I kept a promise I usually go by the rule and do it so you got me there. Happy now? When do you want this date to be Mr. Lu?"

"I'll tell you when I want this date, but just not right now. I have other stuff to take care of, my company business and moving back into my old house for a while because I'm staying here. See you next door Xiao Di," he said as he walked away with a smile on his face. Wait a minute he did live next door, how am I going to face him now? He was always that troubled boy my mother always told me to stay away from. What did I see in him back then? I quickly walked all the way back home because I felt exhausted and confused from what just happened at first maybe I'll need a snack too.

Lu Hun Pov:

I got all the way to my house and once I saw it, it was the same color as before when I was in high school. White and blue just the same color but more new since I hired a bunch of people to fix up the house. I got my keys out and opened the door to review the newly furnished house. The walls were white like before, the furniture was modern and nicely placed like how I wanted it to look like. I got my suitcase upstairs and rolled it all the way to my room and started unpacking my things for these couple of weeks that I was going to stay here for. My mom bought this house when I was born, then she just left me there with a nanny. I basically spent my childhood here without my mother because she was too busy doing her work and running her business. My covers were in my favorite color, white. I took some of my clothes and started hanging them in my closet.

After I put all of my clothes away, I laid down on my bed staring right up at the ceiling. Xiao Di, this time you won't be able to leave. You've changed me so much...

Dilraba Pov:

"Mom, I'm just going to go for a walk again!" I shouted before I left the house. I walked out to stare up at the beautiful blue sky that was changing color slowly. "He was so hard to reach even now," I mumbled. "Who's hard to reach?!" I turned around to see Lu Han there. "No one, so you don't need to worry about anything." "Oh really Xiao Di," he smirked.

Third Pov:

Flashback

The little girl was standing outside of her house, she turned around when she heard a loud bang coming from somewhere. She turned to the direction where the sound came from, she saw a boy standing there with band aids on his knees and legs. There was one his face, he looked pretty pissed. The boy turned around and stared back at her. "Can you stop staring at me," he said with a cold tone. The girl immediately turned away and headed back inside her house. This continued until high school, the girl didn't have time to go outside because she was studying the majority of the time. While the boy was getting into fights that got him bruised up.

One day the girl walked outside for some fresh air. She looked up to stare at the blue sky. "So much studying," she mumbled. "Oh it's you again," a familiar voice said. She turned her head to face him, the boy who has been bruised every day since the first day she has seen him. She reached in her pocket to grab a band aid out and walked towards him. "I think you might need this," she said as she took his hand and handed it to him. 

End of Flashback

Lu Han Pov:

She suddenly started walking at a quick pace away from me. "Where are you going? It's turning late. Raba answer me!" She kept walking till she stopped in front of the high school. "Raba...You should really go home now." "I really want some quiet time." "Want me to buy some drinks?" "When did you ever start drinking? Don't you hate that?" Ever since you left me with no hints... "Raba, do you want anything? I'll get it for us." "Not really. I want peace." She walked to a nearby bench and sat down staring at the sky. I quickly went over and sat next to her.

"Want to tell me anything? What happened all these years?"I asked. She looked at me, "Nothing much." "Really nothing?!" "Yeah. Nothing to talk about." "You left me for so many years." "I- I really don't know what to say. Lu Han...It won't work-" "But I say otherwise, Raba...There's no reason to say no if you haven't tried. Have you forgotten everything? For once listen to me, fall for me again."

Hope you have enjoyed this chapter!!! Have a great day or night or evening or whatever timezone you're in!!!