再一次相遇(Meet Again) 016

Reformatted:

Edited: Not

Votes and comments are appreciated as always

And as always enjoy reading, thank you for reading~♥

Dilraba Pov:

Exam week approaches and I just ended up studying and LuHan also started studying, whenever we were together we were asking one another questions about the subject we were reviewing and we never talked about anything else, not even how your day was.

When exam week started it, we were in less contact because we were so busy studying and reviewing, and so was everyone else.

-Time Skip-

Exam week finally finished and everyone was celebrating either going to the boba shop or the newly opened spicy fried chicken shop. I met LuHan by the gates, he looked so happy to see me, he was smiling. "We are finally done with exams!" he shouted as he ran up and hugged me.

"We are in public and in school!" I shouted.

"Fine," LuHan said as he let go of the hug. "Do you want to get chicken at the new store?" he asked.

"Sure," I said before I was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. "Wait let me pick this call up first," I said before answering the call, only to hear my dad speak.

"Xiao Di, I'm driving to your school right now, your bags that you packed up, I already placed them in the car, I'll be here in two minutes," my dad said.

"Okay," I answered him. "I will see you then," I said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" LuHan asked.

"My dad, he's going to pick me up, I guess I won't be having fried chicken with you," I sighed.

"No worries, we can always have it tomorrow or anytime during winter break," he smiled. At that moment I felt the urge to cry, I used both of my hands and held his face, staring into his eyes. "Don't cry, we always have tomorrow," he said as he wiped an unnoticed tear on my face.

"I have to leave LuHan, it maybe forever, or for some time, but I know this relationship meant everything to you and so did it for me."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Time to go Xiao Di," I heard a familiar voice shout. I turned around to see my dad in the car. I hugged LuHan one last time before I got into my dad's car. As the car was driving away, LuHan was chasing after it.

-End of Flashback of High School-

"What made you leave?" LuHan asked.

"I didn't have enough time to tell you why I had to leave and by the time I left, at some point my phone was dropped in water and I didn't get a new phone till college. By the time I did try to call your old phone number, the one picking up wasn't you, but a random old nice grandma. You changed your phone number, how was I supposed to contact you?"

"My mom took my phone after she found out about you."

"How?"

LuHan Pov:

-Flashback-

"Finally grown up right?" my mother asked.

"Not like you care," I replied.

"Grades went from very low to sky rocket high. What made my son make such a big change? That even him won't do for me."

"None of your business," I commented as I seated myself down on the living room couch.

"You're my son, your business is my business till you come of age. The guards already reported back to me, that girl is the only reason why you changed dramatically, isn't it?"

"What if she is the reason?"

"Well, I'm going to make sure, you won't be in contact with her, she's not a match that would do any good for you."

-Flashback Ended-

Third Pov:

The long haired female stared at the male who sighed after telling her about it. "Does it still matter now?" she asked as she tapped her fingers on the bench.

"It does," he answered, then silent fills the atmosphere. "At least come with me to get the fried chicken, we didn't get when you left," he laughed.

"I will be taking this as you are using your promise," she said as she got up from the bench.

"I didn't say this was going to be a date," he laughed again.

"Whatever, I'm only going because I also heard the shop made delicious spicy flavored chicken," she said as she started to walk down the street and LuHan followed. They finally stopped at the shop and Raba opened the door and entered the shop, a familiar worker greeted her. It turns out that person was QiChen from high school.

"Is that you, the one and only Ms. Sprite," QiChen shouted.

"You've grown a lot since the last time I've seen you," she said as she walked up to him.

"Who's that behind you" he asked.

The female turned around, "That's LuHan, I'm pretty sure you remember him," she said. "Table for two if you don't mind."

"Follow me," he said as he guided the two of them to the corner of the store near the front of the store, next to a window. They seated themselves down and QiChen came back with the menu.

"Take your time to choose, there's many new flavors and our old classic, which I personally think is the best. Just call me over when you two decide on what you would like to order," QiChen said as he walked away.

"So you kept in contact with QiChen?" LuHan asked as he looked at the menu.

"Yeah and only him, he was the only one I knew that I could contact through his old number."

"Anything you want to eat," LuHan asked as he handed the menu to Raba.

"I just want to try their classic and drink some Sprite," she replied. "Decided on what you want?" she asked.

"Classic and some cold brewed tea," he said.

"People do really change," she mumbled. "Anyways, what are you doing back here?"

"Plans with the high school attended, I'm the main investor for the school to renovate, just coming here to check up on the school and see how it's like before making a plan. What are you doing here?" he asked in return.

"Just a break from my new job," she replied. "QiChen! We are ready to order!" she shouted, QiChen came to the table quickly.

"Two classic fried chickens, Sprite for me, and cold brewed tea for LuHan," she said as QiChen was writing all of it down on a notepad. She looked through the window, staring at the blue sky.

A/N: The chapter has not been edited sorry for any mistakes, this is the second update, currently writing the third one when this updates, thank you for reading :) I also really recommend Dilraba's new show, 长歌行(The Long Ballad), I watched it all the way up to the latest episodes (episode 10), so far to me it's good, and I've also personally read the manhua. Anyways, have a nice day!