懒懒的我 001

Vote and Comment~ This is not edited but enjoy. Note this is fan fiction so it's purely fan fiction~

我以为你是我的永遠. 不过我每一次接近你的时候....

Dilraba Pov:

"Wake up!" I heard someone shout.

"I want more sleep!" I shouted back with my eyes still closed. I grabbed onto my blanket even more. I felt as if someone was using their force to just grab the blanket right off of me.

"Xiao Di, you have a job interview today and you don't wanna be late do you?" she said.

"Fine, just get out of my room so I can change." I said. A few seconds later I heard the door shut and closed. Finally, I stretched my arms out and I got out of bed. I got myself a white buttoned up shirt, a tie, a black skirt with straps, a pair of white socks, and black shoes. I put my glasses on and got myself together.

"Hurry up, if you're gonna take the bus!" she shouted. I quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and wash my face. Once I got out of the bathroom, Xiao Lin just pushed me out of house. I saw the bus and it literally passed me when I was running to the bus stop. I stopped to take a breath. "This sucks!" I shouted as I stomped on the ground. The bus is now gone...I need to run there if I don't wanna be late. I started to run through the crowd of people. A couple minutes later, I just stopped so I can breathe properly again.

LuHan Pov:

"We need to go right now, so prepare the car." I said. My driver nodded. I fixed my tie and tucked it in. The servants opened the front doors and I just walked straight out of the door. The driver opened the car door and I went inside, seating myself down.

"Where are we going?" the driver asked.

"My company." I said as I looked at my watch. 9:30 am. I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed my secretary's office number. "Hello." I said.

"Morning Mr.Lu."

"Is everything planned? My meeting at 9:55 in the morning..."

"Everything is planned Mr.Lu."

"So I heard the company are hiring new people, Which apartment is it for?"

"Apartment 3: Designers, interviews are held at 10:10 am today."

"Tell them I'll check on them." "Also remember to get the folders ready and the files."

"Anything else sir?"

"Tell me the schedule for next week."

"A formal party next Friday, magazine design plans, and most meetings everyday."

"Thanks." I hanged off after. One of those boring formal parties again. Nothing interesting happens other than more business deals. "How many more minutes till we're there?" I asked.

"About 5 more minutes sir."

"Oh ok." I said as I looked out seeing people walking to work. Something caught my attention, I saw a girl running and she stopped to breathe. Oh whatever, I went back to scrolling on my phone reading emails.

Dilraba Pov:

I was literally rushing because it's 10:02 already and I'm so close to the building of the company. Is this even worth my time and the breaths that I had to take.I went on and ran with the little bit of energy I had left. Damn, if this is what happens everyday working there and being late for the bus. My legs will break. I need a mocha macaroon right now or something to eat...

10:08, two minutes and I'll be late! I was already at the bottom entrance of the building and I walked in. "Miss where's Apartment 3: Designer?" I asked.

"Just the fourth floor miss." she said.

"Thank you." I said as I quickly ran to the elevator. Why are there so little people here...Someone walked passed me.

"Miss, you're at the private elevator for the bosses and..." the random guy said.

"Oh...Sorry, it's my first time here." I said as I quickly looked away and started to walk.

"Wait." I heard someone else said. I turned around to see a guy that was 5'10. He had a suit on, a black suit.

"Yes?" I said awkwardly.

"You can take the elevator with me if you want." he insisted.

"I'll just walk up there instead." I said as I quickly ran off. That was the most awkwardest thing that happened today other than me running into people on the way.

~A Few Minutes Later~

I could have never imagine it was that hard in order to run up flights of stairs. I looked at my phone 10:09. I better not be late... I quickly went in and I saw people waiting there. At least I'm not late cause people are still waiting~

"Next." I heard someone shout. "Next one is Dilraba Dilmurat." At least I got here in time. I walked inside into the room. Three people sitting down. "Are you Dilraba Dilmurat?" the female interviewer asked.

"Yes."

"We're gonna ask you some questions and some other stuff so please take a seat."

~Time Skip: Next Week Friday~

I still haven't got a call nor an email back from the company yet. I was just eating in my bed and scrolling through my phone. I want some watermelon right now...

"Ding..." I heard a notification coming from my phone. Did I get a email? I dropped my chips and ran back to my phone.

"You have been accepted." "You can start today." OH MY GOSH!!!! I got accepted! I'm gonna get myself ready for today's first day at my job!

~Time Skip~

I was at the entrance of the building looking. First day at work! I took the public worker elevator at least it's not the private elevator. I went right to the 4th floor which is designer floor and I apply for the radio station part of the floor.

"You're the new worker, we have the radio station ready for you already just follow me~" she said. I followed her to a room, when you open it there was all the stuff you needed to record stuff. "Miss, you have a night shift instead so you can go home for now." "Work starts at 7:00 pm for you." I nodded.

~Time Skip: 6:50pm~

I'm finally back at work, but when I enter the place it was pretty empty. I guess it's because it's night already. I entered 4th floor and I saw someone running towards me.

"Miss!" "you gotta help us." she said.

"Yes?"

"Can you go to the thing for us?" she asked.

"What is it" I said. I really wanna snack right now... 

Vote and Comment~ Peace