下午二点五十分的我爱你(Afternoon 2:50's I Love You) 006

Hello~ It has been quite some time since I've updated but here's the update expect more updates coming on April cause I'll be back in writing schedule! Here is the new chapter~ Enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes!

Dilraba Pov:

I put my hand on his head and slowly ran through his messy hair. I need to start packing for my trip back home. I got myself up by putting his head on the couch and I just left him there. I went ahead and grabbed a spare blanket, placing the blanket on him later. I also went to wash my hand on the way. I went back to my room and I proceeded to pack my clothes and necessary items for the trip.

After about like 40 minutes or so I was already done packing my items in my black colored suitcases. I grabbed my phone, pulling the charger out. I went ahead and called my mom over the phone. She picked up.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"I'm coming back tomorrow! Just make sure to be prepared~" I laughed.

"I will dear. Just make sure you get enough sleep. So go to sleep now."

"I will mom. I just can't wait till I see you again."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Get enough sleep, I don't want a sleepy panda when I see you."

"I will sleep. Night mom."

"Night. Have a good sleep, see you tomorrow." My mom ended the call and I put my charger back on so my phone would charge. I made sure that I had an alarm to wake me up at 5 am so I can leave for my bus. I finally got myself to sleep, I can't wait to go back~

Third Pov:

As the young women were asleep, an hour later the young man has awoken from his slumber due to the cold breeze he felt coming from the window. He is eyes open to reveal his gorgeous brown eyes. He got himself up and he laid his back on the couch just looking around to see where he was at. He got up and headed towards the front door and opened it, slowly closing the door when he has finally exited the place. Then he just started to walk out of the apartment building. He grabbed his phone out and checked the time, the breezy 1 am in the morning.

Luhan Pov:

I checked the time on the phone to see how long I've been asleep. 1 am in the morning already, I continued to walk down the streets where the yellow lighting was coming from the street lights. Well, it's time to get home before I can't sleep.

Third Pov:

The young man was able to get to his house by 2 am in the morning, the sky was still dark as it can get here in the city. When the young man got back to his house he immediately went to his bed and plopped down straight away. Dilraba Pov:

~Dream~

"Don't leave me ever again," he said. I looked at him knowing that I'll have to leave him sooner or later.

"Am I special to you?" I asked.

He grabbed my hand gently, "You're very special to me, Xiao Di. So don't leave me here."

"I thought you hated me."

"I don't, so please stay here with me a bit longer. I want to sleep."

"I have classes to attend." He laid his head on my shoulder.

"Just a bit longer." I watched him close his eyes falling asleep.

~End of Dream~

I woke up to the sound of the alarm, I quickly got myself up and started to get myself together so I can finally leave this place for a while.

~Time Skip~

Third Pov:

As the young woman sat down on the bus that was taking her to her hometown, stared down at her phone. She decided at that very moment to plug in her headphones. She went through her playlists to find her high school playlist. She tapped on the playlist and it started playing her old favorite songs. As time flows the more she got into the playlist the sadder the songs got. It reminded her about him and everything else that came along with him, every moment and the feelings. 

The young woman didn't notice that tears were starting to drop from her eyes. All she could focus on was holding in those tears, but she didn't realize they were already dropping. She looked down to see drops of water on her phone. She quickly realized and wiped her tears when her sleeves. She looked around to see where she was at. The bus has already stopped at its last stop, the last stop of this bus was exactly where she needed to be. The last stop was in her hometown, she quickly grabbed all her luggage and got off the bus.

She dragged both of her suitcases and carried her heavy backpack on her shoulders. You could hear the sound of gravel from her footsteps and her suitcases being rolled over it.

Dilraba Pov:

I kept going with all the stuff I'm carrying cause there's no one here to help me. All the people left here were either the youth and the old, everyone else has got out of this place and started working in the city or is starting college or perhaps still in college. I stopped to look at the time on my phone. 2:47 pm in the afternoon, the sun is still very bright and the heat is the same as usual. I kept rolling my suitcases on the gravel till I hit a school. I looked at the front entrance, looked like how it used to look like, but just a bit more new and fixed. The trees were still there, but the benches under the trees seemed to be newly furnished.

I looked at my phone again, 2:50 pm, 10 more minutes before class ends for the students better get going. I looked up to see a faint figure of someone. I blinked again to realize it was gone. 2:50 pm.

~Flashback~

I was sitting in my desk near the window in the second last row of the classroom. I looked at the clock, 2:50 pm, 10 more minutes before school ends and I get to go home! I looked back down at my desk where I suddenly see a folded paper airplane on there. I grabbed the airplane and opened it to reveal a message.

'Xiao Di, look down!'

I looked outside of the window and down to see someone standing there smirking at me. I looked closer to realize it was Lu Lu there.

"Read the bottom!" he shouted. I quickly looked back towards the paper airplane, to see on the bottom.

'Xiao Di! Right Now is 2:50 pm! Just switch the 5 with the 2. 520!' (520 means 我爱你 which means I love you)

I looked back down from the window to see him smiling.

"Dilraba, please pay attention in class!" I heard the teacher shout as the chalkboard wiper block slammed onto my desk. I quickly stared back at the teacher, but I quickly stared back down from the window to see him smiling at me.

~End of Flashback~

"I'm sorry Lu Han."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm currently writing the next chapter so don't worry! Thank you for reading and your time!  While the next chapter is being written please stand by~ Thank you for waiting for this long. Bye~