你的眼睛也很漂亮(Your Eyes are also Pretty)010

(A/N) Hello! I hope y'all are staying safe and healthy. I'm back with an update!!! I hope y'all enjoy it! I wish y'all to stay healthy therein this time. Sorry for any mistakes, once again unedited.

Dilraba Pov:

I heard the last bell ring and everyone started to pack up their items. It's the first day of school and everyone ended up with a stack of homework, imagine what it would be like halfway through the semester. I casually put my books into my bag and after I'm done, I turned around to see LuHan sleeping. Should I wake him up? I tapped on his shoulder, "Wake up," I said. I put my head on the desk facing him.

He slowly opened his eyes and stared into my eyes, "Band aid girl, didn't I tell you not to wake me up?"

"Well, Lu同学(classmate). School has ended and if you don't have any club activities you should be going home. When it's after school, you're responsible for yourself if you didn't sign the after school papers."

"Why do you talk so much?"

"I don't usually," I said as I grabbed my bag and headed out of the classroom.

The Next Day

I was walking to school, I wasn't running today because I'm earlier than usual.

I ended up in front of the school gates where the security guards were checking for late students, I'm not late at least. I grabbed my Sprite out and took a sip. "Hey student put that sugary drink away," I heard a guard shout. I looked at the guard who wasn't looking at me, but rather behind me. I quickly placed my drink in my bag and turned around to face the student the guard called out. I turned around to see LuHan there holding a boba drink.

"What if I said no and I'm going to drink my sugary drink anyways?" he said while he stared at the guard.

"The school will call your parents," the guard responded in return.

"Call my parents whenever you want, they won't be picking up. Their secretary will be picking up anyway."

"Watch your mouth kid."

"Did I say anything wrong sir? Or did I say something completely true and you know it's true. It's been a few months since my parents even decided to check on me," LuHan said as he stuck his tongue out and used one of his fingers to pull down one side of his face. Then he walked closer to me, each step was a step closer to me. I felt my heart skip a beat. "Band aid girl you shouldn't get involved with me," he whispered in my ear.

"When did I say I wanted to get involved with you!" I shouted as I watched him run away into the school building.

Time flies and school starts to flood with people. Classrooms started to fill up and the school bell rings. The teacher came in and greeted us, starting the lesson when he finished attendance. "Is LuHan tongxue not here today?" he repeated before he started the lesson. At that exact moment someone comes running through the door.

"Hello said I wasn't here?" he smiled at the teacher.

"You're late again Mr. Lu."

"So teacher? Have a problem with me being late? You might as well be the security guard out at the gate trying to call my parents."

"Just go take your seat and let me start the lesson."

"You should be glad I'm late than not being here," LuHan said before he walked to his seat. When he walked closer to me, I could see his new bruise near his lips and dirt on his face. He sat down and laid his head down on the table. The teacher begins his very long lecture about the new lesson.