为什么他脸红了(Why Is His Face Red) 011

Reformatted:

Edited: Not

Votes are appreciated as always

And as always enjoy reading, thank you for reading~♥

Quick Note: No update next week due to me having an AP Exam and I'm preparing for that, that's as of today 5/5/2020. See y'all the week after my exam of the week 5/18, Best of Luck to others who also have online exams🍀 

Dilraba Pov:

"Shut up..." he mumbled as he looked at me.

"Well, you're the one that told me to give you a compliment kid! I didn't even want to say it," I said.

"You didn't have to say it though!"

"Why do you have to be a prick sometimes? Just take the compliment and chill," I said before I continued to study.

"Do you come here often?" he asked.

"Only when Chen QiChen comes here for work," I replied. "Do you know the owner? He's making big bucks from all these students."

"I come here often, but not enough to see the boss," he replied.

"Honestly-," I said before I was cut off. I hear Chen QiChen call out number 20.

"Gotta go band-aid girl! My order is here, nice talking to you," he said before he got up from his seat to get his order.

LuHan Pov:

I got up from my seat and went to grab my order which was packaged in a bag. "Thanks, man," I said before I grabbed my order and placed my money on the table. I headed out of the boba shop and then walked all the way home while drinking boba.

Dilraba Pov:

"Finally you're done for the day QiChen!" I said as I patted him on the shoulder.

"I'll help you carry your books if you need help, Xiao Di," he said as he stacked my books up.

"It's fine, QiChen, you worked hard enough today. I don't want you to carry my books and get more tired," I said as I put the books into my bag.

"You know LuHan?" he suddenly asked.

"Um...hard to say, it's like I'm familiar, but not friends," I said as I grabbed my Sprite out.

"You seem to know him, he talked to you till class ended," he replied.

"Funny thing is I don't know him well, I just gave him band-aids a few times and that's all," I said before I started to sip my drink.

"Anyways, you shouldn't like him that much. He's not a good example of good grades or a good model for other students. The amount of love letters he received makes him the school's popular boy."

"You make receiving love letters is such a bad thing," I shook my head.

"I warned you cause I'm your friend."

"Chill...he's not going to ruin me, kid!"

"Oh...He just might. Plus aren't you one of those girls who gave him a love letter?" he asked.

"You saw that?! That wasn't my love letter, I would never write one of those terrible things," I said almost choking on my sip of Sprite.

"Then what was that?"

"Some girl told me to give it to him, I couldn't say no so I accepted it and gave the letter to the lady," I said before I finished my bottle of Sprite.

"Stop drinking that! That's not good for you," QiChen said as he pointed at my empty Sprite bottle.

"Anyways I'm here at my house now! You can leave now kid!" I said before I used my key to open the front door.

"Bye Xiao Di!" he said before he walked off into the distance. Before I opened the door I turned around to the other house to see LuHan there.

"Ai band-aid girl!" he shouted.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"Tutor me!" he shouted.

"What? I can't hear you! Please repeat yourself!" I shouted. He ran out of his porch to my house's front porch.

"Can you tutor me?" he asked again.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"Just want to start learning for myself," he mumbled.

"Aren't you decently smart?" I asked. "You're literally at least at top 50 of the grade," I said as I looked at him.

"Just tutor me tomorrow at the boba shop," he said before he ran back to his house. Before he left I saw his face flushed up red.

I enter my house and put on slippers, "Mom, I'm home! Where's dad?" I asked.

"He's still at work! He'll come back soon!" I heard my mom shout from the backyard.

-Next Day-

I arrived at school with the gates slowly crowding up with people from different grades. People were gossiping as soon as they passed the gates into the school grounds.

"Didn't LuHan get into another fight?" a girl said.

"Yea and apparently with one of the smart kids, one of the top threes in his grade," another spoke.

"The principle is going to be so done with him. He might have hit the dude's head so bad that his scores might drop therein this year's final exam," another boy said.

"That's a pain, LuHan looks good and all, but his attitude is terrible," the girl said. LuHan got hurt? I quickly ran past everyone. I went up to the hallways towards my classroom. I see LuHan sitting down on the ground.

I kneeled to face him, I touched the bruise on his face. "Don't touch my face!" he shouted.

"I'm just trying to help you, Lu Lu," I spoke gently.

"Don't touch me."

"Lu Lu, I just want to help. Just stay put," I said as I used a pink cloth to slowly wipe away the blood on his face. The blood-soaked into the cloth. I then slowly put a bandaid on his leg. "You know you shouldn't wear shorts. It's getting cold around this season."

"Stop acting as you care," he said harshly.

"I'm just trying to help you Lu Lu. You need to take care of yourself. Don't get into fights. Now c'mon you don't want these scars to end up on your face."

"As you care," he said as I placed the last bandaid on his right leg.

"Wear your uniform properly," I said as I unfolded his sleeves letting it go back into a regular long sleeve white button-up shirt. "Let me just fix your tie for you," I said and went ahead to fix my tie back to its proper form. "I'll leave now, bye," I said and smiled at him.

"Wait!" he said as he grabbed onto my hand and then pushed me against the wall, his hand was placed beside my head. "You know you should mind your own business. Don't go coming here to help for something in return, cause I won't give you anything. This is your first warning. Try not to get me angrier cause you don't want more than three warnings, band-aid girl."

"But didn't you want me to tutor you today?" I asked.

"Oh that," he said as he used his hand to cover his head. "I'll tell you later in class." Why is his face so red again?