Chapter One: Curses

I walked down the lane surrounded by cherry blossoms. Quite a sight if you asked me, I opened the doors to the evacuated school grabbing onto the handle of my sheathed sword that rested on my back. I could sense around 13 to 15 curses in the building, all of which I would be killing on my own. I unsheathed my sword and continued to walk through the halls of the mostly quiet school.  The sound of my shoes dominated the silence as I walked through the halls my sword in my left hand dangling to my side. 

As I walked I watched a curse stumble out of the room a few feet in front of me. I slowed to a stop and stood there with a plain look as the curse finally noticed I was even there. It turned to face me and raced toward my as fast as it's messed up body could go. I held up my sword at eye level horizontally the sharp part of the blade facing the curse. As the Curse got closer and closer I swung the sword cutting the curses head off with ease. 

12 More, I thought. No 13

I wandered the halls aimlessly killing the curses with one swing of my sword. Once I was done I exited the building from the same place I entered. I sheathed my sword and walked down the cherry blossom lane. It was like that whole killing that just happened didn't. As much as I'd like that to be what happened, I would have to go back to the school and talk about it. 

I reached the end of the lane and got into the back seat of a black car and buckling up. The ride back was silent, all you could hear was the sound of the car as I looked out the window of the car looking at the surroundings.

 . . . 

I stepped out of the car closing the door behind me. I looked at the long walk I had in front of me to reach the entrance of the jujutsu school. It didn't really bother me really, I was trained to go through much more than walking a long walk. 

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" I heard a familiar cheerful voice holler. Gojo Raced toward me embracing with his long arms.

"Get off of me." I groaned.

"Oh come on, I haven't seen you all week. Busy with curses and all that, Cheer up" He hugged me even tighter.

"Look...G-Gojo your gonna...kill me." I said having a hard time breathing. He loosened his grip but continued to hug me, "Now Let go, I need to go talk to Nanami."

"Nope, You get to see me first." He acted like a child, like he was a child in a grown mans body. 

"No, I have to do important things, and he's tagging along." 

"Then I'll tag along to, when's the last time we went on a mission together?" He finally pulled away and crossed his arms.

"I never said it was a mission." I began walking away from him seeing this was my opening. 

"What else could be important, paper work you can do later?" He chuckled, I heard the sound of his foot steps following me.

"No, It's a mission and you are not tagging along." I growled as I spun around to face him. "And if you wanna know why, it's because you'll do everything with the lifting of a finger leaving nothing for me and Nanami." 

"Hmm...Must be that time of the month huh?" He smirked at me making me even more annoyed, Sure he might've been right, but he didn't have to say something like that. 

"No! God your annoying, you can't come got it!" 

"Ahh, you can't really stop me from coming anyways, so I'll save you the breath." He walked past me with the same annoying smirk. 

"Watch me." I said under my breath as he walked farther and farther in front of me. 

 . . . 

I walked down the halls of the school on my way to the front of the building once more to meet Nanami and hopefully not Gojo. I opened the door to be met with Nanami and...Gojo. Gojo Chuckled thinking that he won the battle but I wasn't done. 

"Why is Gojo here? I mean isn't you and I enough for this simple mission?" I Asked plainly looking up at Nanami, acting like me and Gojo didn't just recently fight about this.

"I guess your right Y/n, we're both powerful enough, Gojo You stay here, we'll be fine." Nanami answered plainly. Gojo made a pouty face at me, I just looked away plainly out in to the surroundings outside, "lets get going then Y/n." Nanami and I began walking to the car both of us with plain looks as we got inside. Gojo watched us with the same fake pouty face as before as we drove off. 

I sat quietly looking out the window, knowing that Nanami would say something. 

"What's up with Gojo and you?" He finally mustered up the courage to ask. 

"Nothing is wrong, I just...I don't know." I sighed. I wasn't really sure what was going on with us, I mean it had been like this for a while. He seemed clingingly-ish, We used to talk a whole lot well he did and I listened. But then there was the whole month where we were both busy with missions and didn't talk barely. 

"You two are strange to me. You don't really seem to enjoy his presents, while he seems to enjoy it to much. And no matter what you say he always seems to come back and do the same thing, well Gojo has always been like that for as long as I have known him." Nanami explained.

"It's not that I don't dislike his presents, I just don't want to get to close...I guess." I said plainly still looking out the window. I learned the hard way over and over again not to open up to people, because it's like when you open up to people your right away cursed with a bad outcome.