Chapter Six: End of the day

I had finally finished all my meetings for the day and decided to head home. I walked down the halls looking for where Gojo went with my son. I opened doors looking inside the room. I was starting to panic a little but I knew Gojo wouldn't just take my son...Right? I walked down the quiet halls growing more and more worried by the minute.

"Y/n, Hey what's up you look worried?" I heard a voice say. I turned my head to see Fushiguro leaned up against the wall.

"I looking for Gojo, he took my kid." I sighed as I walked past him.

"You have a kid?" He said sounding surprised.

"Yes but that's not the point I need to find him." I quickly walked the hall while I heard Fushiguro follow behind me.

"I'll help I guess I have nothing to do right now." He sighed catching up with me, "Wait can't you just use your enhanced senses or whatever to find them?"

"Yeah but this place is huge and just using my senses isn't really much of a difference." I answered. I opened another door to reveal Gojo and Rex on the floor leaned up against the wall, Rex laying on Gojo stomach as the both were sound asleep.

"Oh thank goodness." I raced over and crouched down and went to grab Rex when Gojo stopped me, I was sure he was still asleep.

"Are they asleep?" I heard Fushiguro ask.

"Yeah, What the heck did they do to get this tired?" I thought out loud.

"Take off his blindfold." I turned my head toward Fushiguro and gave him a "What the heck is wrong with you" Look.

"What He's asleep he'll never know." Fushiguro added. I turned my head back to Gojo and Rex, I guess I could. I reached out to Gojo's face and latched onto the blindfold with my index finger and my thumb. I began to lift the dark piece of fabric when I felt something on my wrist. I looked and my eyes widened a little.

Gojo's hand, but I thought he was asleep.

"I assuming the boy beside you is the one that put you up to this?" Gojo suddenly spoke. I looked over at Fushiguro who was crouched down next to me with a defeated look, "This isn't the first time he tried to see what was under here."

I let go of his blindfold and yanked my arm away from him and out of his grasp. "I need my kid ." I plainly stated.

"He's sleeping give us a few more minutes." Gojo whispered.

"Wake him up, I don't want him up all night." I whisper yelled. Gojo smirked and leaned his head back against the wall not giving me and answer. I gently grabbed Rex making sure not to wake him, "I'll be leaving now." I got up Fushiguro following.

As I walked down the hall I Stopped, I had remembered the file that I had to go over with Gojo and Sighed out of annoyance.

"What's wrong?" Fushiguro asked.

"I have to go back, I need to go over a file with Gojo." I sighed as I turned around an walked back to where Gojo was. I opened the door to see he was now standing up.

"There is something we need to do." I said catching his attention. He looked at me with a blank look waiting for what it was we needed to do, "Nanami gave me a file for a curse, he said we had to make a plan to kill it."

"What about your kid?" He asked walking up to me.

"He'll be fine, if he wakes He has toys." I replied.

"Where's the file?" He put his hands in his pockets crooking his head.

"My office. Come on follow me." I walked out of the room Gojo following me, Fushiguro was no longer in the hall, he must've went back to his dorm.

. . .

We walked into my office, I took a seat at the desk and let Rex rest on my lap. I grabbed the file and opened it as Gojo took a seat across from me.

"I looked over it, umm...when Nanami gave it to me so I have an idea of what it is but I didn't go into depth." I explained in a softy voice in attempt to not wake Rex.

"Let take a look." Gojo sighed as he took the file. As he looked through the file I looked down at Rex to see he was still sound asleep after all of what had happened, I brushed his hair out of the way of his face and smiled at the little guy who was latched onto me.

"Any ideas?" I asked looking back up at Gojo who still read the file.

"Mmm...I think I can take care of this on my own." He answered plainly.

"What? Wait this is supposed to be a team thing, Nanami said himself." For some reason I felt something cold about him, like his emotions had shifted with the blink of an eye.

"Yeah, but you have a lot on your hands, I'll take care of it." He got up from the chair with the file in his hand.

"Wait, I can do mission, just because I have a kid doesn't mean my hands are full." I said slowly getting up from the chair.

"I don't mean to come off as rude, so don't take it that way. I'm taking somethings off your hands. Simple as that." He left the room without a moments notice leaving me dumbfounded.

Why did I feel this way? What was wrong with me?

I wasn't...Letting him get to me was I?