Chapter Ten: Rematch

The next day I was back to work, But I couldn't stop thinking about the dream I had. 

"Find someone who wants to take care of your shit."

For some reason I couldn't get that line out of my head, I didn't know why.

"Y/n Senpai!" I heard a voice holler pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked over to See Itadori and Fushiguro walking over to me. 

"Oh, hey you guys, what's up?" I asked turning to face them. 

"We were wondering if you could help Gojo teach...well Gojo requested it really not us." Itadori explained. 

"Umm...did he tell you why?" I asked a little confused.

"Nah, he just said to get you." Itadori answered. "But he said to bring your sword."

"Ok, give me a sec, let me grab my sword and we'll head back." I said before jogging to my office and grabbing my sword. I ran back and we began walking back to where Gojo was teaching. 

"Oh Goody you brought her!" Gojo beamed. 

"What was I brought here for?" I asked confused. 

"Welp I figured since I'm pretty strong and can't really hold back. I figured you could fight all three of these buddies at the same time, that way they could learn to work together and you could test them skills Y/n." Gojo explained. "But Y/n no cursed energy ok, just keep the sword sheathed."

"All of them?" I asked to confirm.

"Yup." He answered.

"I guess that'll work." I sighed. I removed the strap on the sheath and threw it to the ground, the sheath would stay on because it could only be released  with cursed energy. 

I walked out in the middle of the court yard. I sighed as I faced the four, three being students and One being a teacher still standing near the door. "Today would be nice!" I hollered at them. 

"Yes, alright you three get out there into position and I'll say start." Gojo beamed. They got in their positions, they were evenly spread out around me, I see their idea blocking my way out. But I don't exactly need to escape. There are two people here that know that, me...and Gojo. 

"Ready, set, GO!" Gojo yelled. No movement at all from them. Fushiguro understood my abilities better than the others, the other knew that I had good senses but not how well they really were. 

Itadori came running toward me full speed getting ready to punch me.

There's cursed energy behind that punch, but it's still to weak to beat me, I thought. I ducked my head just missing the punch. My eyes on the grassy ground, I heard movement from where Nobara stood. So he was a diversion, I thought. 

I sense cursed energy coming from her also, her nail things, she's not using those it she? I turned my head in her direction to see she was, "Take this!" I heard Itadori Yell, an upper cut I can sense it. Move Now Y/n! I bent my body the opposite way, my stomach facing the sky along the bright sun shining in my face making me squint. 

I heard the sound of nails clanking to the ground and turned my head to see nails on the ground, I missed them, I didn't even see them. I stood up straight once more, I felt myself starting to pant a little.  

"Man She's quick." Itadori thought out loud.

"She has heightened senses like sensei idiot." Fushiguro growled. 

"Really?" Itadori said turning his head toward me. I smiled and nodded. 

"My eyes may not be able to see through a blindfold, but my senses are equally as good as his." I explained. 

"Oh, well that kind of sucks, it's like were fighting against him, just a hot girl." Itadori complained. I chuckled seeing he was open. I took a stance like I was getting ready to hit a baseball and swung my sword as hard as I could, making it collide with Itadori's stomach. He fell to the ground coughing and panting. 

"I maybe a hot girl, but you do have to remember, I could kill you with a swing of this sword sheathed or not." I said sternly.

"Scary." Itadori mumbled. 

"Yeah, take bite of this then!" I heard Nobara yell, I looked her way not turning my head an inch to see nails coming my way. I felt my heart stop for a second before the nails stopped in mid air for a few seconds before dropping to the ground. 

"Uh...how did you do that? it just stopped." Nobara said dumbfounded. 

"Yeah I agree with her." Itadori surprised also. 

"My secret." I said plainly. "That leaves Mr. Fushiguro left, what's up your sleeve?"

he sighed taking his hands out of his pockets and making a sign. "Demon dogs." He sternly said. 

Both the white and the black dog appeared, They ran toward me with intent to kill, I dogged the dogs effortlessly with one hand in my pocket and the other holding onto my sword that rested on my shoulder.  

"If this is all I have to do then I win. Come on Fushiguro I know your better than this." I said as I continued to doge the dogs. I heard the sound of a bird and my eyes widened a little.

"Got you Finally." Fushiguro grew a smirk. 

Form 8: Light Speed. 

This Form has no cursed energy, This form allows me to move at light speed for two seconds. and moving at light speed for two seconds gives you quite the advantage. I killed the bird with one swing before going back to where I was before I activated the from.

"Maybe next time Fushiguro." I gave him a smirk as his bird turned to slime behind me. His eyes widened, shocked once more over the fact he had lost against me again. He released his dogs and sighed. 

"Well, you guys really are good to a point. Your skills still need to be sharpened because there a cruses out there with intelligence." I lectured them.

"Oh that was wonderful! I forgot how good you were Y/n!" I heard Gojo holler. 

"Say, Y/n have you ever fought against Gojo sensei?" Itadori asked. 

"Well there was one time." I said remembering the time we did fight. we were both second years.

"Did you win?" Nobara asked. 

"Huh, No I didn't." I answered. 

"That's because it was a tie. And the teachers stopped us before someone could win." Gojo added as he walked up to us.

"Jeez how serious were you guys fighting." Itadori joked. 

"I almost put her in my void." Gojo beamed. 

"But the teachers stopped him before he could." I answered crossing my arms. 

"So Gojo sensei would've won." Fushiguro said making it sound like a question. 

"Sure, He would've put me in his void, but it would've done much of anything except keep us from destroying the court yard. " I answered.

"Really, is that what would've happened?" Gojo said intrigued. 

"Oooo I feel a rematch coming on!" The three students cheered. 

"Sorry no."  I chuckled. 

"Why not? Think your gonna lose?" Gojo asked. 

"Me...I'm sure it'll just be another tie."  

"Then, Let's have a rematch." Gojo Spoke sternly.