Chapter 10

vote + comment !!!

I laid on the couch that night contemplating what had happened a couple minutes ago.

Yuzuru kissed me. Like on the lips. I brushed my hand over my lips again, thinking I would get some sort of answer out of it.

I groan and slap myself in the face. He kissed me. What the heck? I turn onto my stomach and face the bed Yuzuru was on.

He was sleeping so peacefully, hugging the pillow next to him. I could see his body going up and down from the way he breathed.

I sigh and look at the ground, wondering what was going to happen now.

I mean, does this mean he has feelings for me? Or was he just sleep deprived?

Maybe he won't remember it in the morning... yea, i'll just take it like that. Wake up in the morning and everything will go back to normal.

Maybe it was a dream.

~

"Mei, wake up. We have to go to the apartment." I slowly open my eyes to see Yuzu hovering over me.

I push myself up from the couch, still laying on my stomach, and checked my surroundings.

Yuzuru's mom wasn't currently in the room. I sit on the couch properly, crossing my legs.

Yuzuru stands in front of me, and I look up at him, squinting my eyes.

"What?" He leans in quickly, giving me a peck on the lips. My eyes widen.

"Why do you keep kissing me?" He just smiles, and walks back to his bed, sitting on it.

I stand up from the couch walking to him.

"You can't just not answer mmmeeee." He laughs, and faces me.

"I like the way your lips taste." He says. I can feel my ears heating up.

"what?" I stutter. He smiles at me, and caresses my hair.

"Mei, if I told you that I liked you, like LIKE liked you, how would you feel?" wait is he serious?

"Are you serious?" I ask. He nods and falls back on the bed.

"It's a very essential question that I need the answer to." I think about it. I've liked this fool since the second grade.

"How long?" I asked.

"How long what?"

"How long is your di-." He sits up, looking at me surprised.

"No, I'm joking." He lays back down, sighing.

"How long have you liked me?" I see him think about it.

"5 years ago. There's no specific time, but the feeling had started to slowly build from there." I nod, and lay down next to him.

He faces me and smiles, "you don't have to reply or relay my feelings. i didn't expect you to. i just wanted you to acknowledge how i really felt for you." he props himself up on his elbows, and gives me a small kiss on my forehead.

"I'll wait for you, like I always have been." He gets up, grabbing his phone from the night stand, and walks out of the motel room, leaving me alone to my thoughts and feelings circling my head.

~

vote + comment !!!