Bond

Walker

"Liam! Damien!" I call them over and they hop into the ring. "I want you guys to fight. Liam has a match coming up and I want him to know the real deal. Obviously don't get violent, because Damien, you're older and know more than Liam. Fight like you're in the ring!"

"Got it coach!" Damien moves around in his corner.

"Be nice!" Liam adjusts his nut guard, well, groin protector.

I laugh, shaking my head. "Don't be nice! Show him how it's gonna be in the ring! But do not get in over your head in a SPARRING round."

"Okay!"

"Oh fuck."

The bells goes off. "HAVE AT ER!" I smack my y hands together.

They knock gloves and start off throwing right hands.

Going pretty good, controlled.

Liam punches Damien in the face, so Damien lands a body shot had Liam swings back with an uppercut, resulting him Damien spitting out blood.

"Damn." Gray walks over. "Killer hands."

Liam dodges an incoming right hand and throws Damien into the ropes, continuously throwing punches at his stomach.

Damien holds his hands up and I smile widely. "THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO SEE!" I laugh and Damien pushes him off him, jabbing him right in the core.

Liam gets him right in the eye before the bell goes off.

"You good?" Liam asks as he knocks gloves.

"Yeah, you?" Damien pants.

Liam nods and walks over to me.

"There you go, kiddo! You're more than ready!" I pat his back.

"Thank you!" he throws off his gear.

"Jacob! Norman! You're up!" I announce and they get into the ring. I notice a load of nervousness on Jacobs face, so I walk over to his corner. "Don't be nervous, buddy. You got so much power." I pat his back and the bell rings. "GO!"

They knock gloves and start throwing nice, controlled punches.

Nothing serious.

Until Jacob starts throwing extreme combinations.

He pivots and punches Norman right in the kidney, causing me eyes to widen.

Normal spins around and corners Jacob.

"Holy fuck—"

"GET OUTTA THERE!" I shout just for Jacob to hold his gloves up to his face and lean back on the ropes. Norman nonstop punches Jacob until his hands just depart from his face. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP! NORMAN! GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!" I get in the ring and split them up.

"I'm sorry!" Norman helps Jacob up.

"Give him space!" I snap at Norman so he can leave. "Jacob! What happened out there? You completely let him overcome you!"

"I'm sorry!" he throws off his headgear and jumps out of the rings and out of the building.

"Jacob!" I run after him, causing a scene. He sits there on a curb in the parking lot with his head in between his knees. "C'mon buddy... what's wrong?" I sit next to him and hand him a water.

He looks up at me. "I'm so scared to fail you."

"Fail me?" I laugh. "Jacob, I don't care if you win or lose! I have so much faith in you and I would NEVER put you out there if I thought you weren't ready. Why do you think the other guys aren't coming to the match?" I look at him and he frowns. "Because they're not ready. YOU, my friend, are! You're just nervous and that's totally okay! I was for my first fight."