Epilogue

Maeve

"Uncle Triggs!" Freya hugs Trigger. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, little one!" he picks her up with a smile on his face.

"Did you win?!"

"I did!! If everything goes as planned, I'll be going pro next year!" Trigger says in so much excitement.

Walker jogs over, hugging me. "Hey!"

"Hey!" I squeeze him before pulling away. "Where Gray and Caden?"

"Right here!" they run in.

"Gosh, I've missed you idiots." I laugh, wrapping my arm around both of them.

They swallow me into a hug.

Walker then picks up his little girl out of Triggers arms and talks to her all about what she's been up to.

The boys were gone for the week up in Kentucky for a big boxing match. Walker and Trigger competed, both won belts.

Trigger's trying to branch out a bit more to become pro, so he's been fighting with Walker.

As you can tell, it all went well!

Walker and I had our daughter, she's six years old now and her name is Freya! Sweetest little bean.

He's such an amazing father to her! He's the father figure I wish that I had.

But I've finally grown away from that. Day by day it gets better! I'm slowly starting to make friends and ever since our baby was born, I learned to finally talk to other people and strangers.

Freya is the most spoiled baby and we aren't not ashamed to say that, though, she's not a brat.

"Mommy, can we go play outside?" Freya jogs over to me.

"Of course! Take your uncles with you." I rub her back and she smiles before running off with the boys.

I'm very, very protective of that baby. I don't let her go anywhere by herself without one of the guys with her.

She did go to public school for a few weeks, but we had to pull her out because there was a teacher making her uncomfortable, so now she's homeschooled and she loves it so much more.

She's a smart girl.

"You feeling okay?" Walker rubs my belly.

I smile. "Yes. I just can't wait to meet him."

"Me too! He's gonna be such a badass! My little boxer!"

"Slow down." I laugh.

He laughs along.

You guessed it.

I'm pregnant again! With a boy! We are so excited to have a boy and a girl. We really got lucky.

"He'll be here next month! I can't wait to see who he looks like! I mean, Freya is my clone." he chuckles.

"Oh I hope he at least looks like me." I playfully hit him.

"Well hey, why don't we go hangout with them? We've only been gone a week, but we have also been training non stop for a month so I've barely had time to spend time with you girls." he kisses my forehead.

"Yes, of course!" I hold his arm and we walk outside.

Everything is so perfect.

I was deciding whether I wanted to go to that gym or not.

I'm so glad I did... if not,

my story would've been so different.