Party

Walker

"Paws off." Trigger smacks Caden's hand.

"Just one." Caden groans.

Trigger rolls his eyes as he places one single gummy bear in Caden's hand.

I laugh. "Hold my mitts?" I throw them to Gray.

He puts them on his hands and I start throwing different types of combinations.

"Yeah wanna do me next?" Trigger nudges Caden.

Caden looks at him. "That feels illegal. Aren't you seventeen?"

"BRO NO!"

Everyone bursts out into laughter.

"It really sucks you two can't come to the party." I thrown off my gloves and chug my water bottle.

"Yeah, speaking of that, it's already getting late and I gotta get home. My relatives already landed." Caden groans.

"I should probably head home too." Gray swipes the sweat off of his forehead.

"Alright. I'll see you guys tomorrow or whatever." I start to clean up the personal gym we have at the house.

The boys grab their keys, waving their arms up before walking out.

"Walker?" Trigger walks over to me.

"Hm?" I hum.

"There's this match coming up next month and I was wondering if maybe you could take me?" he asks nervously.

I smile and pat his back. "Buddy, I was gonna talk to you tonight about that fight! You beat me to it." I laugh. "Yeah, I'm down. We'll train more one on one."

"Yes!" he bursts out in excitement.

Maeve pats his back with a smile.

"Well I'm gonna take a shower then we can head to the party." I announce and they nod before I take off.

What the fuck.

I just realized I haven't been to a party since sophomore year.

**

"I know that kid." Trigger stands in the doorway.

"The one with press on tattoos? Such a baddie." I wink.

Maeve playfully hits my shoulder, making me laugh.

"He's actually an asshole. He pressured this girl into smoking with him then they disappeared into the boys locker room." Trigger makes his fingers quotation marks.

I push my eyebrows together. "Oh yeah. What a dickhead."

"Just stay away from him, Maeve." he looks at my girlfriend in concern.