Chapter-8

Luke's POV

I have this heavenly angel in my arms. I don't think I give a shot about anyone anymore. All I want is her.

Am I going soft ??

I mean I am the school's bad boy. I have a reputitikn to uphold.

Maybe I should leave her and tell her this was all a joke.

I don't think I can do it. I think I am falling in love with her. She is everything I want. When she's is like this cuddled up with me I feel complete. I feel whole. I don't think I can stand the feeling of hurting her.

But...

No !! I am never letting her go now.

We are lying on her bed with her in my arms. I don't remember falling asleep last night. I have her back to me, pressed to my chest. God that makes me hard. Our bodies are entwined with each other's. Her head rests on my hand and with my other hand I hold her tightly to me.

We didn't sleep with each other but that cuddling is enough.

Gee..... Luke Mc.Cain and cuddling ??

Shut up.

I see her stir in my arms. She flips so that she is facing me now. Her angelic face on my neck and her breath fanning on my bare neck. I feel like just smashing her with a hug. I don't know what I am feeling for her but it sure is really strong to awaken these unknown feelings in me.

God what is happening to me ??

Am I falling for her ??

Although I already know the answer to that one.

She slowly opens her eyes and sees me. I hope our position doesn't bother her or she doesn't think I am trying to take advantage of her. I don't wanna ruin this.

I say,"Good morning, Angel"

"Good morning , Luke"

She stares at me with her wide eyes. Before she says anything I cut her off.

"I am not trying to take advantage of you. I know I should even my reputition proves that but I am not. I genuinly feel something for you....."

My rambling is cut off with her lips on mine. I feel her warm and soft lips on me. She is now on top of me kissing me. It takes me a minute to respond back but I do with my lips. Our fingers entwine and I flip us over so that I am now on top of her.

I feel our hearts beating in a sync. I just wanna kiss her and kiss her. I think I can get used to this.

After a moment we stop. Then I realise that she was the one who kissed me first.

We breath heavily looking at ech other. I lean down and peck her on the lips.

I ask "What did you do that ??"

"Um.... I don't know ?"

I give her a I-don't- believe-it look.Then she closes her eyes and continues.

" I have nightmares every night, after..... my....uh.. father's.....death by an accident. But last night I felt safe and didn't have any......  THANK YOU"

"Oh my Angel. I will be here as long as you need me too"

Just as long as Chase doesn't replace you.

I forgot all about him. I will have to find a way to keep him off my Angel.

I will never let any boy or man near her 5-foot radius. She is mine nd only mine. But how will I explain this to her ?? Okay here goes......

"Angel, will you be my  girlfriend ?? As in exclusive girlfriend. ?? I swear to be with you everytime and this will be a real relationship. I won't hurt you.... Please. ?? I know we don't know each other long enough but I don't think I can wait. I want you to be mine"

That was the truth. I can't stand in the school hallway everyday and see whey guy drooling on her. I cnt stand it.

She gasps and opens her mouth to reply,

Cliffhanger I know. So how was Luke's Pov ??