Chapter-3

Sorry wasn't able to update in a while.... So here is the make up chappie !! ;) ;)

The rest of the school ended in a blur. After the last bell rang indicating the end of the most excrutiating lecture of the day, I rushed out the building. I waited as my mom was supposed to pick me up on my first day of school in a new city. I waited for 15 mins, but when I was about to give up my phone pinged indicating the arrival of a message from my mom. She better not ditch me at this time, cuz now all the busses had left and the parking lot was nearly empty and I didn't know where the train station was. I opened up my phone, i guess I said that a little too soon. The message said:

Sorry honey, something came up.... I cant pick u up today.
Mom
X

Wow !! Just wow !! She left me stranded in the middle of the day on my first day of school without any means to get home !! What could be the reason ?? She better have some reasonable explanation for this one !! Just when I decided to walk out of the campus to hire a taxi, a black Porsche pulls up in front of me. I take a whole 3 seconds to drool at it !! At that time I don't realize the passenger side's window rolled down. I bend a little to see who is in the car. It was Luke. And he was smirking. That moment nearly took my breath away. He looked really dashing. Stop drooling I scold myself after all , I have known the guy for what like half a day ??

After a moment of awkward silence, he speaks up, " Are you done drooling at me and my car ?? Now please get in !! I don't have all day !! I am dropping you home !! " he says with an authoritative tone. Ugh... The odecity of this guy !!! But I won't give in !!

"Who said I am alone ?? My mom is coming to pick me up !!" I lie.

" Oh yeah ?? You do realize that she is 20 minutes late now ??"

"  I will be fine !! I can walk or take any other means of transport!!" I say sarcastically.

"Angel, get in the car !! You don't have a choice."

Ughh..... "  NO. " I snap.

" Get in the car by yourself or I will drag your pretty little ass inside. Trust me option no. 2 sounds more tempting."

What??!!!?? " NO CAN DO !! I am not getting in the car with a complete stranger, you could be a serial killer or a rapist for all I know !!" I still can't trust him.

"Fine ! But you asked for it !! "

"What ??" My voice comes out nearly a whisper. He gets out of his car and walks around to stand directly in front of me. He slowly takes a step towards me. With his slow pacing my hearts starts hammering in my chest. When I said no, I didn't think he would really do it !!! Would he ?? He has to be joking. And moreover, why would he help me ?? He doesn't even know me. As he is about to pick me up, a voice comes from behind startling us both. It was Chase. He rushes towards me with his half books still in his hands. " Hey beautiful!! Having trouble ?? Should I drop you ??"

Luke grunts at it. I turn my gaze to him and give him my best death glare. As much as that idea seems appropriate, I can't trust Chase either. Before I reply Luke cuts in, " No need, I will drop her home " he says hoarsely . Chase puts his books in his bag and walks to me. He stands near me, way too near to be in my comfort bubble. He completely ignores Luke and looks me in the eye and asks," Do you want me to drop you home, beautiful ??" I again open my mouth to reply but like Last time again Luke cuts in," No I said I shall drop her home !!!" Luke replies angrily. This guy has some serious anmger issues. This time his hand comes all the way around my waist and settles on my stomach before he harshly pulls me towards him so my bank is to his front and his face on my forehead.

Honestly, I felt safe. I know it would be an irony to feel safe in a strangers embrace, but for whatever twisted reason I felt an unknown feeling of belonging along with a little satisfaction. Luke had awakened a part of me, I never knew existed.

Chase strade's towards me and says," I wasn't talking too you !! " he snaps at Luke, and again softens his voice," Do you need my help, Elena ??"

Before Luke gets another opportunity, I rely to Chase," No I will be fine with Luke. I will see you at school tomorrow. "

"Okay" With that he holds my wrist in his hand and pulls me to him, so I am facing him chest to chest. I didn't feel safe here . I wanted to go back into Luke's embrace. But I resisted. Chase whispers to me," As you wish, beautiful !! Call me if you have any problems." With that he leaves. I stare at his back before it disappears into the parking lot. I sigh and turn to face a red hot Luke, he seemed very angry. He had steam blowing off his ears, if that was possible.

He paces to me and asks, "he has you're phone number ??"

I don't know why I didn't realize it earlier. But I never gave Chase my phone number, why would he say that ?? I push the thoughts behind my head and think of a quick answer to give him but nothing seemed to come up. He backs me up against a wall with a both is arms beside my head caging me in. Then for a split seconds his eyes flick to my eyes . Then he leans in.....

Cliffhanger...... Sorry for not updating. Hope this makes up for it !! Also feel free to vote !! ;) ;)